Half Season Tickets

KirkySuperSub

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice they today they are on sale now. They become valid as of Boxing Day though.

Not being funny but how can they tell the difference? I't is just a ticket that you rip out the book yourself. Unless they aren't posted out till after Xmas I think there is potentially one or two freebie matches with it?

It would have to be the ticket number that corresponds to the game though, wouldn't it? (The number on the boards at the turnstiles). Even if you got away with it before Boxing Day, you could be a voucher short at the end of the season depending on the post-split fixtures.

With presumably numbered vouchers only valid from that game onward :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure a mate of mine had a 'half price' season book a few years back and it was the full book he was given at the start of December with the understanding it wasn't to be used till (I think the game Uncle Phil died in) after Xmas. Obviously, it got used for a game or two before that.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure a mate of mine had a 'half price' season book a few years back and it was the full book he was given at the start of December with the understanding it wasn't to be used till (I think the game Uncle Phil died in) after Xmas. Obviously, it got used for a game or two before that.

LOL Sounds typically Motherwell it would be far too much work to prepare these books prior to sale. :rolleyes:

Good to hear that the club are looking at new ways of encouraging fans through the gate and also making it more affordable in the process. :wub:

An idea that may be relevant to Motherwell is to look into copying the season ticket scheme Bradford ran (or still run).

I don`t know the full details but I beleive it was along the lines of the first x thousand got to buy their ticket for £100 then there was a sliding scale up the way for the next x thousand people.

As I said, I am very sketchy on the exact detail but would something like that work at Motherwell.

If memory serves, Bradford doubled (or tripled) their season ticket uptake and it has remained at similar levels.

Anyone with better detail than me, please feel free to correct what I have said!

Cheers!