• Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steve Jennings
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Reynolds for me.

Supported well, unlucky on a couple of occasions. And bar being offside once and one extremely over-hit cross, he contributed very well.

Nobody else really excelled for the full 90mins.

Credit to O'Brien for his first half, and Saunders at times was very effective but has to be questioned over the goals conceded. Lukas contributed very well and was probably 2nd choice and deserved his late goal.

No one was particularly outstanding and no one was particularly terrible. Some good moments from everyone and some dodgy ones too.

Voted for Duke. Thought he was strong, won a lot in the air and linked up well with the midfield.

hes terrible !

surely you can see that for yourself ?

his positioning, certainly at the first goal todayy was poor.

i just feel that you dont get same assurance with him that you get with ruddy.

I think he's as good a keeper as any we could hope to have as back up.

Lets face it Fraser only had to pick the ball out of the net today, had a couple of crosses so that was about it for him. Did everything that was asked of him, very easy game.

I picked Reynolds, looked fantastic running at the Accies defence, was a fantastic run that got Beuzilin sent off.

hes terrible !

surely you can see that for yourself ?

his positioning, certainly at the first goal todayy was poor.

i just feel that you dont get same assurance with him that you get with ruddy.

You learly know fuck all about fitba.

The only thing that happened that may not have happened with Ruddy in goals was the second goal. However, with Ruddy in goals they would be afforded other chances.

Ruddy's positioning is horrid at time, its only lucky that he is a grat shot stopper.

Fraser still hasn't put a foot wrong in a Motherwell jersey, Ruddy has.

I am yet definitely to be convinced by Fraser, didn't think he was up to much against Llanelli or Flamaturi, but I am sensible enough to see that no player at any level can be judged on only three performances. Aside from one horror goal kick to Saunders, I don't think he put a foot wrong today. Players getting on his back like so doesn't do anyone any favours.

I went for Humphrey for MOTM. Thought Jutkiewicz was quite effective throughout, and only Humphrey and O'Brien's first half performances stood out at all. Everyone else was average at best. But only average on the high performance levels that they have set for themselves which they have to be accredited for!

Like almost everyone else, Fraser didn't do anything wrong. I would love to see where those slating Fraser for the first goal think he should of been standing. I think he was in his correct position, but flick headers are some of the worst things a keeper requires to deal with. It's actually quiet scary what people say on here sometimes!

As for MOTM, going to give it to Humphrey. Playing at right back but still looked dangerous going forward. All in all though a decent performance which as we have seen could have been better. on this seasons standard.

Like almost everyone else, Fraser didn't do anything wrong.

Watched the game on Alba and I have to agree he appeared to have a good game, despite not having alot to do.

Looks like no matter how Fraser plays he will be critised by a section of our support. Certain players can do no right in the eyes of some. I think Ruddy is the better keeper but I don't think he would have prevented todays goals. Come January Fraser might be the number one anyway if Ruddy's loan deal is not extended. So it may be a blessing that he gets a few games under his belt sooner rather than later.

Having watcthed the game on BBC Alba I'm at at loss to see what Fraser did wrong. Can the folk who think he's pish expand? I'd be interested to hear their views.

Still don't feel comfortable voting for a MotM when I wasn't actually at the game.