• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steve Jennings
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Mike Fraser certainly isn't shite, just not as good as Ruddy in my opinion.

My vote yesterday went to the Duke, although Hateley, Humphrey and Jenno did well too I thought.

O'Brien gets my vote this time.

Much that I rate Reynolds (and I did have him MOTM against the Jambos), he doesn't get my vote this time as both goals were conceded down the Accies right and that is his territory.

I do find it astonishing that Reynolds has played so many games for us; mainly at centre back, yet he is not being considered for the full international squad. Talk of Driver being considered is insulting as (if recent game is representative) he simply is not good enough. Reynolds is experienced, quick and versatile, yet his face doesn't fit due to the club he plays for.

Back to O'Brien, he was lively throughout, especially first half, and his willingness to run gave those Accies thugs plenty problems. Other condenters would be Duke and Hateley whom I guess was being played out of position for a half; though he seems to slot in well wherever JG allocates him. What a find by Gannon. :nod:  

Yes, it's dissapointing to miss a penalty and not beat 10 men. However, Cerny played a blinder and we have lost just one of our first 11 SPL games.

Moan the 'Well.

SD

Mike Fraser certainly isn't shite, just not as good as Ruddy in my opinion.

My vote yesterday went to the Duke, although Hateley, Humphrey and Jenno did well too I thought.

You're right he's not as good as Ruddy, but if Fraser had done even half the mistakes Ruddy has people on here would be paying for his taxi back up to Inverness. Also, lets be honest how many clubs - never mind the one our size has two "quality" keepers...

Jennings showed why he shouldn't start a game though. First thing he did was have an effort on goal, immediately followed by a stupid booking. In the lead up to their second he should have had a second.

In Craig Thomsons eyes it was a booking which is totally different from actually being worth a booking.If Jenno had been fouling all over the shop all game then he had a claim for persistnet fouling but it was his first foul and nowhere near a bad one.

I wouldn't give many players passmarks for Saturday's performance. We were poor.

In the second half it looked like it was Accies that had the extra man. Our defence couldn't cope with that big guy they had upfront. And our midfield was a disgrace. No-one was taking ownership of the game, no-one was demanding the ball and looking to create anything. O'Brien was the only player who looked likely to create something.

For his goal alone I would have to give the MOM to Murphy.