Herts Away

DosserJoe

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing is, even if we lose, then there are so many more positives to take forward to Saturday than we ever thought possible just 48 hours ago.

spot on exactly what i was just saying there the performance was going to be pivotal tonight...

if only we could get a bloody goal,think there are all on the west coast tonight.

remind me whats this topic called is it herts away or rangers v dundee utd

Aw come on get a grip FFS...Its a high scoring game where a player has broke a Scottish Record..think it warrants a mention or two...I like to know whats happening elsewhere as well so I know how the league is shaping up..!!

Ahh fuck sounds like we were unlucky.

not unlucky, just incapable of finishing. Some things never change. Apparently performance was decent but it's all about scoring goals. Here's hoping we'll find our scoring boots on Saturday.

Ah feck. Still, more ups than downs tonight. Forward to Saturday with a much, much more positive outlook now.

No arguments wanted, but how is it more ups than downs? We lost? We couldn't hit a coo's arse wi a banjo again? Hows that a much more positive outlook? We've lost 5 games on the trot, and, although I'm hoping for a better performance on Saturday, I wouldn't say we're looking anymore positive.

No arguments wanted, but how is it more ups than downs? We lost? We couldn't hit a coo's arse wi a banjo again? Hows that a much more positive outlook? We've lost 5 games on the trot, and, although I'm hoping for a better performance on Saturday, I wouldn't say we're looking anymore positive.

Because I feel that we've turned a rather dark corner. Aye we lost, aye we didn't do enough up front, but the players look interested again. And that in itself will get results.

Stats tonight suggested we were the better attacking team....

Shots on target - 6 v 8

Shots off target - 6 v 5

Fouls - 12 v 8

Corners - 2 v 8

Yellow cards - 2 v 1

Well.....we didnt do a dundee united.

A know what your saying ma only point would be that at least it looked like goals could come rather than being a complete mess. See what happens all a would say is that a would be more confident going into saturday than what could have happened.

Because I feel that we've turned a rather dark corner. Aye we lost, aye we didn't do enough up front, but the players look interested again. And that in itself will get results.

Stats tonight suggested we were the better attacking team....

Shots on target - 6 v 8

Shots off target - 6 v 5

Fouls - 12 v 8

Corners - 2 v 8

Yellow cards - 2 v 1

we wont get results if we cant score dosent matter how many shots we had

Yes, I know that. But we weren't creating much before tonight. Sounds like we created a fair bit and whilst there was no end product, you gotta create in the first place - which we weren't doing much of prior to this game.

Yes, I know that. But we weren't creating much before tonight. Sounds like we created a fair bit and whilst there was no end product, you gotta create in the first place - which we weren't doing much of prior to this game.

yes we did i create a lot more i agree with that but we still couldnt put one of them away even with a bombscare of a keeprer in goals