Herts Away

DosserJoe

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so thats Lukas + Ruddy gone now? unless we sign them on another loan/perm deals? So were on a 5 game losing run,cant score in a bag of fannies + have the prospect of Mike Fraser in goal for the derby + the Caley cup game! ^_^ I hope to god Boyle pulls out some magic in the next couple of days

My only worry would be their Chairman. We are only paying, as I understand it, a grand of the 13-a-week (so I'm told) of Yass, so wages aint always a problem. Lawell has a history of being an erse.

Well that was a lot better.

Just back in from the game. Really pleased of the shift and effort that the players put in tonight. A draw was the least we deserved. Just did not get the breaks and Hearts defended well.

All the players were up for the game and it was easy to see the body language when they came onto the park and pushing for the equaliser.

Hearts are not a great team but they are solid at the back and Goncalves had Lukas in his back pocket all night. Kello their goalie had a couple of good saves and they had some last ditch defending in the second half.

The away support was good - decent numbers and sang for the whole 90 minutes+

Yes - we have lost another game - but I am now looking forward to the Hamilton and ICT cup game with a lot more optimism than after Saturday.

so thats Lukas + Ruddy gone now? unless we sign them on another loan/perm deals? So were on a 5 game losing run,cant score in a bag of fannies + have the prospect of Mike Fraser in goal for the derby + the Caley cup game! :doh: I hope to god Boyle pulls out some magic in the next couple of days

I thought we had both till the end of January??

My only worry would be their Chairman. We are only paying, as I understand it, a grand of the 13-a-week (so I'm told) of Yass, so wages aint always a problem. Lawell has a history of being an erse.

From the Charlton Athletic Researcher of FM, who I had discussions with when he first signed - although the quote is from today

Just read at our PLC AGM that we confirmed Moutaouakil is on £8k a week, and you are paying a quarter of that. That's exactly what we've got down for his wages, so I'm very happy with that

So we're paying £2K a week

Cheers,thought the figures i heard were a bit out. Still, each and every month he gets more in his wage packet no matter what than you and I get in a year!!!! This is taken from their official website, can't beleive he cost over half-a-million and has such a great background as I sadly feel he's failed to match that here. Signed until Jan 31st by the looks of things.

Yassin Moutaouakil is currently on loan at Motherwell

Flying Frenchman Moutaouakil - who represented Premier League Portsmouth several times on trial over the summer - will start the season again looking to establish himself in Charlton's starting XI. It's been two frustrating campaigns since his arrival from French second-tier side La Berrichonne de Chateauroux, with periods of regular playing time in SE7 offset by stints on the sidelines. After he had missed several months through injury and been forced to play second fiddle to loanee Danny Mills in 2007/08, the 2008/09 season was perhaps typical. Not available for selection for the opening match due to a suspension carried over from the previous campaign, he returned for the third Championship fixture. The arrival of Martin Cranie saw the Portsmouth loanee preferred by manager Alan Pardew, however, although when Cranie moved into the centre following an injury crisis in late October, Moutaouakil's seven successive league matches represented his best sequence of the season. The return to fitness of Jonathan Fortune and arrival of Graeme Murty restricted his opportunities under new boss Phil Parkinson the following month, though, and he started just three more matches, all in the FA Cup. Charlton fought off competition from the likes of Spanish giants Barcelona, Italians Lazio, and Aston Villa and Everton for Moutaouakil's signature in summer 2007.

He was snapped up for 600,000 euros by Pardew after 36 appearances for Chateauroux, during which time the speedy full-back cultivated an estimable reputation. Moutaouakil, who was born in Nice but has Moroccan roots, helped France U19s beat England to lift the European U19 Championships of 2005, and captained France's U21s at the 2007 Toulon Youth Festival.

Joined Motherwell in a six month loan deal on September 1st.

I was at the game as well tonight and thought we were well worth a draw or more and the much better attitude and enthusiasm of the players was plain to see. The main thing I am worried about is Coke, Yass, Humphrey, Hutchison injured ?

Disappointed to see McGarry come on with the young guys on the bench and available also , but we need to see how Brown and Knox see things panning out..

On the subject of chants, I didn't know Gannon was one of them, like McGhee ?

Any new chants tonight? craig browns motherwell army?

Who the f#ck is Jim Gannon was a new one :wub:

There was also a decent tuneful ditty re Archie Knox to the tune of the Bond Movie theme.

Just seen on the BBC website that we had more possession than hearts and more shots on goal. Nae luck when you need it. Now you know why they are called the Jam(bo)my gits.

Funniest thing i saw of the night was a Hearts fan waving a £10 note at the away support at the final whistle. I wonder if he knows what the Hearts bank balance is these days :doh:

Just back in........

Really dont know what to think about tonight. We had two clear cut chances to score goals through JOB(who I thot had a good game) and Lukas. Its the best 2nd half performance we have had in months, not saying much I know but still a bonus but I am not entirely happy still. Thot we were very easily bullied by a very physical Hearts team.

Craigan couldnt cope with Nade at all, made him look like a footballer. Craggs was well and truly skint for there goal and may I say only fucking shot on target.

Lukas was bullied all game bye Goncalves who got away with murder of that completely incompetent fuckwit off a referee(cheers Gannon).

We severely lacked someone to put a tackle in, well in saying that Jenno got booked for his one and only foul.

Plus the bringing on off McGarry baffled me. Saunders was doing alright, no need to take him off especially to put McGarry left wing when we have Slane on the bench. That is a major backwards step in my opinion. Plenty of endeavour from Stevie who is a guy i like as a person but just does not have the ability to change a game in any way.

All in all, a better performance with no end result again..... but this was a good chance lost tonight as Hearts are rank rotten.

Just back in, thought the team played pretty well tonight, and seemed to be all over hearts for most of the match; shame we never made the most of it. Thought Craigan and Forbes were both below average and looked slow at times. Murphy didnt have his best game either and so we didnt pose much of a threat in front of goal.

Thought the ref was howling tonight, absoultely shocking. It always seems worse when you're in there admittedly but that was one of the worst of the season. Hearts are a dirty team and this ref was gettin it all wrong.

I think there are more ups than downs compared to the last couple of weeks when we really had nothing positive to take from any of the games. Steven Saunders and Jim O'brien were working great together and Jennings is coming into a bit of form. Accies are due a hammering on saturday, Mon the well!

Thought the ref was howling tonight, absoultely shocking. It always seems worse when you're in there admittedly but that was one of the worst of the season. Hearts are a dirty team and this ref was gettin it all wrong.

Mon the well!

Don't believe that for a minute............

That's 'embarrassing' speaking about officials like that. :doh:

Phone Hugh 'Bunkle' fae Dallas................

I thought Saunders was a bit poor actually, he isn't a right back, centre half: aye.

I don't know why we stick murphy on the wing, he's a striker, he scores when plays through the middle and is wasted on the right.

Jennings looks more and more like a cracking signing to me, sad to see the Duke go as well.

All in all, some positives in Jo'b and hately at right back, and a game we could easily have taken something from

I'm still not sure how I feel about the game tonight,fair few positives bit of fight about the side (not nearly enough, still standing off and not tackling),seemed to be a bit of camradarie amongst the .

Some good performances Jennings put in a fine shift and Sutton again doing what he does best, winning balls and noone running on fr them.

However Craggs is a bombscare and again culpable for the goal.

Desperatly need a good Centre back and Centre forward the former should at least be able to pick up a runner or close down an attacker, the latter just needs to have an instinct for goals

Off topic how bad was that M8 coming home , bloody lethal!