• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 90 minutes that we had more of than they did we had:

• Jutkiewitz's chance
  • Craigan's unmarked header
  • A potshot right at the start after a defensive howler

Apart from that we created nothing apart from tame pot shots that had nobody excited. All well and good having possession and territory but there was no end product. We had a good wheen more chances on Saturday.

Clearly there was more organisation at the back and that is great but that was all undone by a goalkeeping error.

Too much hot potato football in the first half but much better after the break, I think Craig Brown and co must have calmed them down a bit.

However we are a long was from being good.

And the worst refereeing decision ever by reversing a free kick because we took it too quickly. Had they scored I think Hammell or Craigan could have been up for assault in the morning. Actually apart from that thought the ref was decent.

However Craggs is a bombscare and again culpable for the goal.

And to think I got rewarded with a 'hied in hands' smiley and a load of crap sarcasm about how everyone in Norn Iron loves him when I suggested that before the game.

Gannon may have got some stuff wrong, but he wasn't wrong about Craigan. Might still be good with a dominant central defender next to him, but as the dominatrix :doh: he's not good enough.

I had a great day today - Hearts away is always a good jaunt,

Positives were Jennings and Jim O'Brien

But lets not by any manner of means think everything has just turned rosy.

We were pish and created next to fuck all.

Saunders is a centre back not a right back.

All the bad practice that Gannon knocked out of Craigan has returned. Fucking knob! Back to hopeless punts all over the fucking place.

McGarry back in the fold - for fuck sake!

We had a neutral along with us tonight - a wee bit bemused with a few of the chants particularly the seig heil shit - however he did ask that since we now have a manager that HAS shagged a minor will we now stop referring to our ex managers as paedophiles????

I don't have the answer to that one.

Saunders is a centre back not a right back.

All the bad practice that Gannon knocked out of Craigan has returned.

McGarry back in the fold - for fuck sake!

Good post Steve. Seems as though we're turning the clock back. Add to that Keith Lasley coming back in and I'm worried about the future. These guys have had their day. If thats not bad enough Michael Fraser is waiting in the wings should John Ruddy move back south.

Fair enjoyed it last night despite the defeat.

Battled away, deserving at least a point but we lacked any guile up front. To be fair to Hearts, they were well organised at the back.

Was hoping we would maybe see a resurgance from Ross Forbes last night but it just didn't materialise.

Was there any need for Ruddy to rush off his line? Don't thinkso.

O'Brien MOM.

A big improvement last night from the pish we've had to endure for the last few matches. I much preferred our style of play last night compared to Gannon's shite tactics.

We should of been in the lead after the first 5 minutes with O'Briens bad miss and when Murphy and The Juke looked a good pass away from a certain goal. We were a lot more positive last night and in recent second halfs where we have crumbled we deserved at least a point from the match.

Forbes was terrible again last night, needs to get his finger out his arse and start trying and stop being a pussy. Finally Yassin was dropped. :woop: O'Brien was our best player last night but sadly with no end product.

Much more hopeful of a win on Saturday after last nights performance and Gannons departure. Mon the Well!!

The problem with McGarry is he could score a last minute winner for us in the Scottish Cup Final but just before it miss place a couple of passes, but the boo boys will come home and when everyone is talking about the great winning goal they'll pop in with "yeah but did you see that miss placed pass that led to a throw in". Some of the fans need someone to hate, just seem until he leaves McGarry will always be it, no matter how he plays.