East Stand Rockets

trafficlight

It's YOU that's behaving like a total sack now. You are well out of order.

Ok........... moving on.

It wasn't a specially created fuck man u thread, it was 'Today's football' and what would you describe this as?

Would you refer to them as Scumdee or Scumriff , if they played in another country ?

Are you gonna try putting the head in, ya sac ?

Go on.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok........... moving on.

It wasn't a specially created fuck man u thread, it was 'Today's football' and what would you describe this as?

It WAS a specifically started 'Fuck Man U' thread, as started by Gazzy B, and to say anything else is a lie. Plenty on here saw it, and whilst I shouldn't have taken the bait, I did. It may have been pulled, but it was a 'Fuck Man U' thread started by him. I say again, the people who I grew up with are not scum and you can fuck who you like.

I talk complete bollocks. Let's leave it there.

1984, I'm looking forward to a new experience, and one that's very different from my own life watching football. I'm used to being part of a crowd of 76,000 in a magnificent stadium. The Motherwell experience will be totally alien to me, but that's exactly why I'm looking forward to it. Almost within touching distance of the players, and for £18 in a derby game - I'll have a bit of that. I mightn't know all the players, and I won't demand to see football a la Rooney, Berabtov, Giggs, but I'm really looking forward to it and I'll create my own atmosphere if I have to. 'Well bar scarf/United beanie hat ensemble I think. Come and say hello, you rockets B-)

Remember we've got Forbregas :lol:

Hi TL mate the guiness In JD's is spot on so see you in there before and after the game.

On a side note a cracking bargain for you on a Man U rain jacket. http://www.bargaincrazy.com/epages/Bargain...cts/C150101F03D

USE THE CODE W20W32 TO GET IT FOR 8.80!

I have the same wan, and it cost me more than that :lol:

It WAS a specifically started 'Fuck Man U' thread, as started by Gazzy B, and to say anything else is a lie. Plenty on here saw it, and whilst I shouldn't have taken the bait, I did. It may have been pulled, but it was a 'Fuck Man U' thread started by him. I say again, the people who I grew up with are not scum and you can fuck who you like.

I didn't start it pal, so you can jizz on those titties.

If you click the wee arrow beside your quotation in Yabba's post, you will see that you are wrong.

EDIT: Alternatively click the wee arrow beside the pearl of wisdom in my own sig.

Did Gazzy B start a thread called 'Fuck Man U' in which all this was said ? Yes or no ?

An admin may have merged it or deleted it, but that's exactly what happened, and those who have never been to Old Trafford in their lives yet who think they can make judgements about all of us, the hundreds of thousands of us, are totally wrong. I stand by that.

Scum ? On what basis?

Gloryhunters ? Manchester born and bred

Read something before comment is passed. Come and talk to us and mix with us.

Does it matter? B-)

People accused him and United fans of being a glory hunters because they were not from Manchester (technically nor is Manchester United :lol: ) yet we have fans supporting Motherwell who don't live, or have never lived in the town of Motherwell. Are they glory hunters too as most of them have local football clubs not as good as Motherwell (those glory hunters include living in places like Wishaw and Bellshill but supporting Motherwell)?

Now where were we? Oh yeah, good to see you paying to come and watch Motherwell :lol:

Does it matter? B-)

People accused him and United fans of being a glory hunters because they were not from Manchester (technically nor is Manchester United :lol: ) yet we have fans supporting Motherwell who don't live, or have never lived in the town of Motherwell. Are they glory hunters too as most of them have local football clubs not as good as Motherwell (those glory hunters include living in places like Wishaw and Bellshill but supporting Motherwell)?

Now where were we? Oh yeah, good to see you paying to come and watch Motherwell :lol:

You are right it doesn't matter but the lying going on is quite embarrassing.

TL you made they comments in the Today's football thread but you are also right abou there being a fuck man u thread and any attempt to deny it makes this board look stupid.

Welcome back anyway traffic i thought you had been scared off :lol:

We know that's EXACTLY where it was said. They start a 'Fuck Man U' thread than try to say it's all my fault because an admin merged it. Fuck that, I said what I said in response to those snidey types in that very thread. I know what I said and I regret none of it. They start a 'Fuck Man U' thread than claim they are totally ambivalent and don't care about my club either way !!! Not likely. We aren't the greatest club in the game for nothing, and I will always believe that's what Manchester United is.

Scared off ???? You and I know what was said, and like yourself and any other football fan, I will defend my club to my last breath. I know how good we have been/are/will be.

I'm used to being part of a crowd of 76,000 in a magnificent stadium.

Rest assured Fir Park's decibel level will be on a par with Old Traffords on most matchdays. Though not on the day you'll be up, when the Whites come a calling in Scumchester to do a bit of damage. Marching on Together!!!

:lol: But see if I remember correctly a barney started off in Today's Football and then as a result a Fuck Man U thread appeared. So there was a bit of both I think.

True. I was furious after Chelsea cheated their way to a win at Stamford Bridge, and I stand by that. We should have had a clear penalty and their free-kick for the goal was never a foul. I stand by that and don't deny what I said, nor that I'm a bad loser. But the vast majority of what was said occurred in a thread specifically called 'Fuck Man U', started by Gazzy B, and some who even posted on that thread said they had no interest in Manchester United but agreed with the sentiment - a paradox if ever there was one. So to say there was no such thread is a blatant lie. It was there in black and white and must have been merged by admin. Futhermore, those who contributed know nothing of our club apart from the cliches of coming from London, when in fact outwith Manchester the biggest constituency of the United support at matches is Irish. If they were genuinely clued up, they would have known this.

Trafficlight, I didn't start the thread. There WAS a thread (and rightly so, the majority of United fans are arrogant bastards as you proved in said thread), but I didn't start it.

NWF - nobody is denying that thread existed :lol:

You did start the thread. 'Fuck Man U' - never been here in your life and don't know any matchgoing fans, but go on about arrogance. Second hand bullshit. Stop lying.

If knowing we are a great club makes us arrogant, so be it, but stop lying.