East Stand Rockets

trafficlight

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite possibly THE most pointless and embarrassing thread that I have had the misfortune to read.

Yeh and it started off so well...another one bites the dust!

it's got nothing to do with man u and everything to do with your winning personality and constant presence on here.

if you were a liverpool fan it'd have been a fuck liverpool thread.

Exactly! The penny has still not dropped with the deluded fool! It was clearly started as a result of TL being a nob that night.....the manure involvement had little to do with the team, but more to rip the pish out of TL --> a ploy that was clearly successful!

The gist of this thread, and several others before it, is that a good number of uppity young posters on here think trafficlight is a bell-end and he continually tries to defend himself, while annoying you all further. Just let it go, the lot of you.

Or start one thread about it that the rest of us can ignore.

The gist of this thread, and several others before it, is that a good number of uppity young posters on here think trafficlight is a bell-end and he continually tries to defend himself, while annoying you all further. Just let it go, the lot of you.

Or start one thread about it that the rest of us can ignore.

Good point Frazzle.

Anyway TL hopefully we will see you in one of the local bars on the 2nd and hope you enjoy the experience. Fuck the Accies

Trafficlight always strikes me as quite inoffensive.

Was quite funny how worked up he got on that earlier thread you could just picture the veins throbbing in his forehead, so he maybe remembers a few details wrong who the hell doesn't but gist of it all seems largely to be the usual bangers on here revelling in petty wind up antics.

If you don't like someone they are generally easy enough to avoid unless they constantly posting utter bilge which I don't think he does so why not leave the guy be and play in a different part of the playground with yer own pals?

I'm actually embarrassed by this thread. The guys making an effort to come to a game and all we can do is dig up more shite to fling at him.

Maybe you'd like to start a whip round to amend the flag. Maybe £10 could add 'Except Trafficlight' at the bottom of the Welcome to Motherwell flag.

Jesus!