Craig Thomson Takes Charge At Ibrox

Guest 'Flow

Brilliant. Euan Norris in charge of the hearts game last week after being involved in the Hamilton tunnel fracas, now Thomson in charge of Rangers/Motherwell after a week of Gannon's accusations that his poor decision making could of handed Rangers the title.

Someone in the SFA has been on the xmas bevvy early methinks..

Not so much Norris as he wasn't criticised by Hearts publicly until he was appointed but putting Thomson is a statement from the SPL/SFA that they will not be dictated to.

.....and I predict he'll make us suffer as a result.

I wonder, though, will Thomson be determined to do a 100% accurate job on Saturday as that will say everything he needs to. Another inept, incompetent performance will just show everyone how right Jimbo has been.

To be fair on Thomson's part, I can't really remember him having a howler against us, seem to remember a few games vs Falkirk where he dealt with them harshly, but on the whole, seems average against us.

I await some stats to show me to the contrary right enough.

.....and I predict he'll make us suffer as a result.

Yeah it will be the referee's fault cos we usually always win at Ibrox!

The last time we had Craig Thomson, who is generally regarded as the best referee in Scotland incidentally, he sent off an opposition player and gave us a penalty.

He's so biased against us isn't he!

This place is getting more and more like an Old Firm forum - the press are against us, the refs are against us, everyone has an agenda against us, it's all a conspiracy!

Behave!

Yeah it will be the referee's fault cos we usually always win at Ibrox!

The last time we had Craig Thomson, who is generally regarded as the best referee in Scotland incidentally, he sent off an opposition player and gave us a penalty.

He's so biased against us isn't he!

This place is getting more and more like an Old Firm forum - the press are against us, the refs are against us, everyone has an agenda against us, it's all a conspiracy!

Behave!

In fairness most teams usually get the thin end of the wedge in Glasgow, and when you add to the mix Gannon's criticism of Thomson in the press, you can surely see my point!!

I'm not saying he's biased but I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we are the beneficiaries of most decisions on Saturday. Years of experience says we won't be!