We're A Fickle Hypocritical Bunch That Have Pish Chants

Steve Diggle

We were pish and created next to fuck all.

All the bad practice that Gannon knocked out of Craigan has returned. Fucking knob! Back to hopeless punts all over the fucking place.

McGarry back in the fold - for fuck sake!

We had a neutral along with us tonight - a wee bit bemused with a few of the chants particularly the seig heil shit - however he did ask that since we now have a manager that HAS shagged a minor will we now stop referring to our ex managers as paedophiles????

That was quite clever Brazilian - I see what you did there. :woop:

If you think that throwing all that returning to big diagonal punts that never find their man and have the ball coming straight back at us is the way to go that's cool - and if you disagreed with my post you could have did it in the thread that you went to all the trouble of cutting and pasting it from. Me personally I think Gannon showed Craigan the error of his ways and in his absence Saunders, Hutch and Reynolds have shown that we are capable of crisp, sharp passing out of defence on the deck

I didn't attack you personally did I?

Did I?

I just opened up a discussion that's all mate.

Right lads, ah'll haud the jaikets...

Not at all Frazzle - no need for that - we all react differently to posts by an individual and I know from plenty of experience that my views can be a bit different to the commonly held views.

Obviously I've triggered something there - but that's fine it's a fans forum for discussing shit innit?

I dunno if I've ruffled the 'zilians feathers earlier.

SD I've just replied to your PM, but I see you never waited a few seconds and went on the attack

My reply was not calling you a f'ing knob

it was pointing out that you started a thread calling 'Well fans fickle and hypocritical

I quoted one of your earlier posts

where you called our club captain, one of the most experienced players and a fine servant to the club a fucking knob

I don't see how more fickle and hypocritical you could get?

I'll not comment on his performance as this isn't the thread for it, but I will say he isn't a fucking knob for any of his contributions to Motherwell football club.

Gaag seems to have got the same impression

PM recieved and appreciated mate. My post was sent before the initial PM and it's not an attack its an explanation.

I was angry at Craigan for reverting to type and doing what he's bad at - instead of doing what he has clearly been shown as a more productive way of playing. I think his form is poor and he should be nowhere near the first team regardless of his achievements and length of service. It doesn't mean I don't have a high regard for everthing that he's achieved. But last night was like "brilliant I can go back to humping the ball anywhere"

The reference to my mates comment was light hearted and should have had a smiley. As well as the 'seig heil Motherwell' chants we had Jim Gannon Paedophile (following on from the Mark McGhee stuff). My mates 'joke' was around Craig Brown having an affair with a 20yr old or whatever a few years back that broke in the news. His main point tho was "what is it with you lot and these paedophile chants"

I also heard one of our own players refered to as a 'wee taig' and saw a couple of guys 'celebrating' Boyd's achievement at Ibrox as the news filtered through at the end of the match.

We also had 'Who The Fuck is Jim Gannon' from the self same guys that less than a week ago we're singing Jim Gannon's Well Army (substituted by Craig Brown's name last night) and the Bond theme thing obviously had Archie's name in for Peter Ward.

Hey we're probably all fickle - cant be denied - I just wanted to hear folks views on it.

Football fans are fickle and their chants, by definition, won't be to everyone's taste. No' having supported any other team apart from the 'Well, canny comment if we're any better or worse than anyone else. Probably not I suspect. Craigans been a fine servant, he's now in the twilight of his career and his distribution has never been his strongest point.