Hyundai A League

always next year

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the same noises coming from Western Australia.

Glory are among a couple of clubs that were very interested in taking McGarry to Oz. Discussions are in an advanced stage with the club, hence why McGarry being allowed to walk away from the well.

Goodluck stevie

He was unfortunate that the Well boo boys needed a target and unfortunately it was him. No matter what he did it wouldn't have satisified some of the so called "fans" (and I use that word loosely!!!). Guess that only leaves Crags as their target. You wonder why anyone would sign for Motherwell?

He was unfortunate that the Well boo boys needed a target and unfortunately it was him. No matter what he did it wouldn't have satisified some of the so called "fans" (and I use that word loosely!!!). Guess that only leaves Crags as their target. You wonder why anyone would sign for Motherwell?

Fitzpatricks still to return. :doh:

Most fans were ok with McGarry, a few like myself didnt think he was good enough but thats just par for the course some players you like others you dont .The guy couldnt be faulted for his effort he always gave 100% .Well fans arent any worse than other fans when it comes to booing players or the team.

Motherwell fans in moan about Motherwell fans shocker. If you are all so depressed about other Motherwell fans, well don't fuckin' go, problem solved. Obviously got very little to worry about in your lives if you let a few guys on a Saturday hurt your feelings.

Back on topic, Good luck in Oz to Steven McGarry. Never the greatest player by any manner of means but, a tryer and a good guy.

All the best wee sacs

another good pro that always put the effort in when he got the chance, never hid from the challenges and certainly never conceded defeat when many other more supported players went into hiding.

Hope you get a good life down under.