Club Shop

awp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true, the kids tops came in on Saturday. I'm not in the shop so not sure whether the adults shirts have arrived yet. They should be in today or tomorrow.

I stand corrected mate. Either what I read was inaccurate or I dreamt reading it :lol: My excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Traffic, I'd imagine it is an attempt to get fans to part with cash not long after Xmas/New Year. Certainly haven't heard any rumours of a new kit/supplier for next year. Yet.

Is it significant that its only training and leisure gear that's reduced and not any of the strips?

I'll take that as a positive, particularly given some talk of apparent discontent from the shirt sponsors some months back. I admit it was the doubt over the renewal of the shirt sponsors that stopped me getting both tops this time around.

Still its only January mind you so its early days yet - and Christmas is still a bit too fresh in the mind to go slashing kit prices.

does anyone no if we will get a new away top this summer. due to me loosing my job last year my bro got me a credit note for the away top but now they are just in I was wondering if it was worth getting it with a few months to go or if I should spend it on the training top and the black fleece. :ph34r:

Picked up the away shirt. Seems to have went under a wee bit of "redesigning". JAXX sponsor is now part of the shirt (similar to CCC signs on the sleeves of the home and the away shirt) instead of an iron on transfer. No chance of that coming off :ph34r: Certainly an improvement. The "Authentic MFC" part which was in the inside of the collar is also away.

Picked up the away shirt. Seems to have went under a wee bit of "redesigning". JAXX sponsor is now part of the shirt (similar to CCC signs on the sleeves of the home and the away shirt) instead of an iron on transfer. No chance of that coming off ;) Certainly an improvement. The "Authentic MFC" part which was in the inside of the collar is also away.

That means it's fake... :D

Aye i noticed the design revamp when I got my new top this morning. The Motherwell FC writing on the neck and the Jaxx logo and CCC logo all appear to have been directly printed as part of the shirt.

It does look the part, but it's got a wee bit of a fake feel to it. I know it's not, obviously.

• 1 month later...

Well after 1 handwash and 2 low temperature machine washes, my "new and improved" away kit is baubled to fuck. Can't get a replacement cos I've got shirt printing on the back.

Total :nod:

Don't think I'll be buying any CCC football gear again in a hurry

Never had you down as giving approval to a pink strip, Matt. You know you want one :D

I just don't buy fitba' strips mate but I would wear that no problem. Only closet poofs are vocal against it cos they don't want folk tae know they're poofs, they think by admitting they like a pink strip then folk will find out about them whereas I just think they doth protest too much. Everyone else is pretty comfortable with admitting it's okay. :P

That's the stereotypical homophobic fitba' fan outlook that there. :P

you are obviously washing it incorrectly :P

Don't think I'll be buying any CCC football gear again in a hurry

Was it a four year deal that was signed with CCC/PSL

just wondering how that panned out with Canterburys problems

you are obviously washing it incorrectly :P

Was it a four year deal that was signed with CCC/PSL

just wondering how that panned out with Canterburys problems

Fuck it then. Unless there's a marked improvement, there'll be nae new tops in my house for the next 3 years!

Slightly off topic (but could result in a new strip/better quality replica top) but does anybody know what is happening with our shirt sponsor JAXX? I think it was only a two year deal they had with us and I heard a rumour a wee while ago they wouldn't be renewing. Usually around March/April we hear about new kit/sponsorship.

Five seasons in a row with a new kit?