Albo 4 In Inverness...

decorator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See the guy that took that photo... Does he take hunners of speed or something? He cannae sit at peace for 5 mins. He's up doon, up doon, waving about, dancing, runnin up and doon the stairs, wandering about etc :ph34r: That's twice av seen him at the fitba recently and that seems to be all he does

See the guy that took that photo... Does he take hunners of speed or something? He cannae sit at peace for 5 mins. He's up doon, up doon, waving about, dancing, runnin up and doon the stairs, wandering about etc :lol: That's twice av seen him at the fitba recently and that seems to be all he does

That was me, only exercise I get :lol:

Where's your Motherwell colours? :angry:

Why do you have to be wearing Motherwell colours?

I never wear any colours to a game purely because I think scarfs and replica gear are a mile out.

If we are being pedantic though, the Motherwell colours are right behind them.

I thought that the lads were going for the sassy sophistcated look and pulled it off well although a cheeky wee pair of Adi Suedes or Manchesters would have been a nice touch. :lol:

PS I've never wore our colours since seeing this hawk wear em, just never felt I could wear and give them justice

5190DR.jpg

Why do you have to be wearing Motherwell colours?

Visual support for the team. The more fans there and the more fans wearing some claret and amber, the better. I always think our support looks great, especially if it's a big crowd, cos our colours are so distinctive and stand out.

Plus if I see folk dressed like that with no colours on I tend to think they're some of those daft casuals. Not that I'm saying I assume everybody that has no colours on at a game is a casual, just certain folk.

If we are being pedantic though, the Motherwell colours are right behind them.

If we're really going to be pedantic, the claret and amber flag is fine, but the blue and yellow one? Really? :rolleyes:

I'd agree about personal preference, but I'm hardly picking on people. :rolleyes: I was just asking why they weren't wearing colours, especially as they weren't wearing colours in Albania either, and gave my point of view when questioned on the issue.

I'd agree about personal preference, but I'm hardly picking on people. :rolleyes: I was just asking why they weren't wearing colours, especially as they weren't wearing colours in Albania either, and gave my point of view when questioned on the issue.

200 folk could be bothered on Monday , less than a dozen in Albania and you want to moan at them for what they fucking wore when following the team ? :doh: