• Keith Lasley
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Giles Coke
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

null vote for me - never bothered going up thank fuck. But cue the Lasley and Craigan love-in fan club saying they were great again when most probably they were pish AGAIN!

Aye, very good. You say you wern't at the match and then assume that Lasley and Craigen were guff. How about quit being a booyboy and hoping for players to do badly so you can be all smug about it and rip them apart.

Anyway, Murphy for me. Only one who looked likely to create anything.

Aye, very good. You say you wern't at the match and then assume that Lasley and Craigen were guff. How about quit being a booyboy and hoping for players to do badly so you can be all smug about it and rip them apart.

Im not a boo-boy far from it. I was at Kilmarnock on Saturday and was delighted we picked up the 3 points albeit against limited opposition and never slated any single player. Im not a pessimist either.

I'm just pissed off with the continued support of our experienced and longest serving players. I know it is all about opinions but how the fuck was Lasley second in the man of the match votes on Saturday after 3 times in the space of 10 minutes letting Craig Bryson turn him easily and run in on goal. His job was to protect the back four. I will admit he did well when involved in our 2nd goal but otherwise i thouht he was very average on Saturday. Give me Jennings or Hately everytime in that position. Lukas, O'Brien, Coke & even Humphrey were all better than Lasley.

Now onto Craigan, his performances again St Johnstone and Hearts were to be frank performances that are barely acceptable in the SFL. Whilst he held his own against Kevin Kyle on Saturday (who in my opinion is the most overrated and cumbersome centre forward in the league!) he has severe limitations against any centre forward or supporting midfielder who has any pace or technical ability whatsoever. His legs are gone and his decision making becoming more and more erratic by each passing game. I have accepted that his distribution was woeful for a long time but that his ok if other parts of his game are upto scratch but they arent.

As i said above its al about opinions and i am entitled to mine but dont go assuming that i want players to perform badly cause i dont. They two players above and the other 12 players cost me a large sum of money last night so why would i want them to fail. Anyway moving on, 4 points out of the next 2 games is a must if we are to move away from the relegation battle.

Im not a boo-boy far from it. I was at Kilmarnock on Saturday and was delighted we picked up the 3 points albeit against limited opposition and never slated any single player. Im not a pessimist either.

I'm just pissed off with the continued support of our experienced and longest serving players. I know it is all about opinions but how the fuck was Lasley second in the man of the match votes on Saturday after 3 times in the space of 10 minutes letting Craig Bryson turn him easily and run in on goal. His job was to protect the back four. I will admit he did well when involved in our 2nd goal but otherwise i thouht he was very average on Saturday. Give me Jennings or Hately everytime in that position. Lukas, O'Brien, Coke & even Humphrey were all better than Lasley.

Now onto Craigan, his performances again St Johnstone and Hearts were to be frank performances that are barely acceptable in the SFL. Whilst he held his own against Kevin Kyle on Saturday (who in my opinion is the most overrated and cumbersome centre forward in the league!) he has severe limitations against any centre forward or supporting midfielder who has any pace or technical ability whatsoever. His legs are gone and his decision making becoming more and more erratic by each passing game. I have accepted that his distribution was woeful for a long time but that his ok if other parts of his game are upto scratch but they arent.

As i said above its al about opinions and i am entitled to mine but dont go assuming that i want players to perform badly cause i dont. They two players above and the other 12 players cost me a large sum of money last night so why would i want them to fail. Anyway moving on, 4 points out of the next 2 games is a must if we are to move away from the relegation battle.

How can you criticise two players who, by your own admission, are on the park to stop the opposition from scoring when we went down to Killie and kept a clean sheet away from home in the SPL? I'm not saying they were magnificent, but they done their job and can be happy with their days work.

How can you criticise two players who, by your own admission, are on the park to stop the opposition from scoring when we went down to Killie and kept a clean sheet away from home in the SPL? I'm not saying they were magnificent, but they done their job and can be happy with their days work.

In fairness, I also praised them for their performances at Killie and i acknowledge that this game was our first clean sheet in a long long time. In that respect yes they can be happy with their days works as we got 3 points and a clean sheet. The point im trying to make is that they are not as good as most on here are making out and often escape criticism when others seem to be the target. Being experienced does not guarantee being good enough.

In fairness, I also praised them for their performances at Killie and i acknowledge that this game was our first clean sheet in a long long time. In that respect yes they can be happy with their days works as we got 3 points and a clean sheet. The point im trying to make is that they are not as good as most on here are making out and often escape criticism when others seem to be the target. Being experienced does not guarantee being good enough.

To be honest, a lot of the time on here over the years I've felt exactly the opposite. I felt Reynolds for almost two full years was total pish at centre half beside Craigan, yet he was always getting votes in the MotM polls, etc. Craigan isn't a total footballer - he'll put his laces through it maybe more than he should, he will sometimes slice a clearance and he could be quicker, but on the park he is a leader, an organiser, has an awareness that is second to none and always gives 100% for the jersey. Reynolds, on the other hand, can't mark, can't tackle and has no positional awareness, yet he's the blue-eyed boy of the 'Well support. He's had a decent season so far, but over the piece during his time at Motherwell, he's been no better than guys like Fitzpatrick who are demonised by 'Well fans.

To be fair, the clean sheet can also be put down to a couple of saves fae Ruddy and some poor finishing from Killie.

Craigan & Lasley are both average players who have had their day with us. You have to move on at some point and I honestly believe it's that time. To be honest I think there are a few others who fall into this category at present.

It might even give the players in question a shot in the arm by moving to new pastures.