• Keith Lasley
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Giles Coke
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Reynolds, on the other hand, can't mark, can't tackle and has no positional awareness, yet he's the blue-eyed boy of the 'Well support. He's had a decent season so far, but over the piece during his time at Motherwell, he's been no better than guys like Fitzpatrick who are demonised by 'Well fans.

I can agree with what you say cause I have been saying the same about Reynolds for sometime. If you could combine both Craigans and Reynolds main attributes then we would have a really good defender on our hands but we cant and thats why both have limitations and may not play for a much bigger team than Motherwell in their lifetime. Although at least Reynolds has time on his hands to improve the weaknesses.

But yeah back on topic i do agree that Reynolds avoids the flak when others seem to take it in the neck eg the last Celtic game he was piss poor and was at fault for at least one goal.

To be fair, the clean sheet can also be put down to a couple of saves fae Ruddy and some poor finishing from Killie.

Craigan & Lasley are both average players who have had their day with us. You have to move on at some point and I honestly believe it's that time. To be honest I think there are a few others who fall into this category at present.

It might even give the players in question a shot in the arm by moving to new pastures.

I personally think both will move on in the summer. Will be to the benefit of both players and the club.

:P

And that's why we've been knocking back bids for Fitzpartick and discussing selling him for profit this transfer window.

A big part of the reason teams want Reynolds is because the attributes he has are rare in young centre-halfs, ie:

1. Pace

2. Left-footed

Other than that, he's nothing special. But he could be. And that's what folk are buying when they buy Reynolds. However, that's also the reason why we now won't get anywhere near the amount we'd have got for him a year or two ago - he's only got older, not better.

Murphy gets my vote, he tried to link up with and support the duke -something which never happened in the 1st half.

Also I was very suprised to see the duke come back out for the second half as I thought he was injured and should have been taken off and saved for Saturday.