For Those Who Knew Elky

fatcalf

Keep the faith, the dossers will be back to make an impact within scottish football. I can sense another cup win comming in the not too distant future. We are the well , the mighty well and a mission is on our way. FTC AND FTR. As i say keep the faith coz what else can you do when you're a well fan. To elky in heaven, you get yer man told at the pearly gates that no one should be allowed entry unless, enjoyed and sufferred the ups and downs of a dosser. MOTHERWELL FOR EVER! WEE ANDRA GALLOWAY. MFC#1.

Not sure where to put this so Club Chat for maximum exposure for now. If Mods want to move it feel free.

On Friday coming at 11am there will be a short service to spread Elky's ashes at Fir Park, anyone who wishes to attend is more than welcome. His immediate family are coming down to give anyone from this neck of the woods the chance to say their goodbyes in case they didn't make it up North for his funeral.

Not sure if there's a dress code for this kind of thing, haven't been to one before being totally honest but all those wishing to attend are invited to gather at the Chapman Building from 10.45 onwards.

yer a gem mucker u made things easier. check my last 2 posts on "FOR THOSE WHO KNEW ELKY". GOOD RARE GUY. TA . Andy G

yer a gem mucker u made things easier. TA . Andy G

If I did then I'm pleased with that mate, good to see the team followed the script with 2 goals at the Cooper end for Elky against St Mirren.

You look after your family now, there'll be tough times ahead still I'm sure, for everyone.