David

97 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish this season?

• Top four
    • Top six
    • Top 10
    • Just avoiding relegation
    • Relegated!

With the January window bringing us the signing of Ruddy & the duke until the end of the season, plus a stable management team, it looks as though everything is in place for the rest of the season.

The question is, where do we finish?

Have you been impressed enough in recent games to see us finish top six, or maybe even top four?

Or will the arse fall out of our campaign once the novelty of a new management team wears off?

On a side note, anyone who votes for option 5 will have their email address posted on the forum and be subjected to all manner of slightly dubious newsletter subscriptions and the like :cheers:

not impressed we havent brought anyone in even on loan this window, a paper thin squad made even smaller with the departures of Slane,McGarry + Yassin (ok maybe not great players but numbers if needed) and no right back is basically shite.

Top 4 wont change so itll be a scrap with Us,Aberdeen + Hearts and unless were miraculously lucky with player form + suspensions/injuries were not strong enough to keep the challenge up for top 6 so Id say we will finish 7th! 6th or even 5th isnt out of reach with a big helping of luck tho

went for top 6.

with us securing duke and ruddaaaaaay till the end of the season, and having broon and archie in till then end of the season at least, it gives us a great chance for pushing for top 6.

think top 4 would be pushing it, however great it would be if i had to eat my words, but think we will finish just outside 4th spot.

If St Johnstone can tighten up a wee bit they could be in the mix for top six but I feel they concede far too often. Us, Hearts and Aberdeen will be close. I suspect Jefferies will steady Hearts a bit and they'll come fifth and us and Aberdeen will be neck and neck. To be honest apart from the last 25 minutes yesterday every time I've seen Aberdeen they looked no too bad. So I'm plumping 7th so thats top 10 in this poll.

Love it if we could get 4th. Wer 9 behind United, but we have a game in hand and still to play them at least 1 more time, hopefully twice. They have got 5th 2 years running, would get it right up them if it was 3.

Sadly im not sure we have the consistency for it though. Top 6 would be an achievment considering where we were July 1st, and a good bit more realistic.

if we win against hamilton we'll be 6 points behind united who have no defense,4 each against the worst team in the spl.stay injury free we could finish 4th no problem.would be delighted with a top 6 place tho. :lol:

No way Killie are THE worst. Falkirk without a doubt......and Utd beat them 4-1 and we just drew 0-0 with them. Highlights the problem with teams outseide the OF in the SPL. No consistency. Where we finish will depend on how Aberdeen, Hearts, Dun Utd, or Motherwell perform from now on in. ANY of these teams go on a good unbeaten run and they will have a great fiinishing position no problem. We are on a good run just now but I'm certainly listening to the cautious words of Craig Brown. Wasn't that long ago we were rank. Our games in February are; Accies (home), Rangers (home), Accies (away), Hibs (home), and Killie (home). Will the pitch stand up to that and allow us to play the football we are good at? Either way I would like 8/9 points from that. If we get that I would be very happy. Any more I would be over the moon.

No way Killie are THE worst. Falkirk without a doubt......and Utd beat them 4-1 and we just drew 0-0 with them. Highlights the problem with teams outseide the OF in the SPL. No consistency. Where we finish will depend on how Aberdeen, Hearts, Dun Utd, or Motherwell perform from now on in. ANY of these teams go on a good unbeaten run and they will have a great fiinishing position no problem. We are on a good run just now but I'm certainly listening to the cautious words of Craig Brown. Wasn't that long ago we were rank. Our games in February are; Accies (home), Rangers (home), Accies (away), Hibs (home), and Killie (home). Will the pitch stand up to that and allow us to play the football we are good at? Either way I would like 8/9 points from that. If we get that I would be very happy. Any more I would be over the moon.

We will get 11 no problem. :lol:

• 3 months later...