'well V Rangers, Wednesday.

gav212

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew we were in for a tough night from the officials after Rangers got that free kick just outside our box for Craigan simply standing behind Boyd.

Aye I know and Burley had the cheek to say it was a foul and then proceeded to criticise Craigan for getting too tight for the rest of the first half. I canny stand that c**t.

Craigan was absolutely brillian annaw tae.

Craigan has an eye for own-goals, couldnae rule out a slicer intae the top corner <_>

:wallbash:

The way Craigan was playing tonight he would have cushion headed it to Hateley (I think it was) and he would have punted it up the field. Craigan was good tonight. A lot of the time instead of putting his header clearances up the park he was finding his men with soft cushioned headers - not to mention he should have had another assist.

<_<

The way Craigan was playing tonight he would have cushion headed it to Hateley (I think it was) and he would have punted it up the field. Craigan was good tonight. A lot of the time instead of putting his header clearances up the park he was finding his men with soft cushioned headers - not to mention he should have had another assist.

Thought the back four were impressive!! Jennings & Lasley were fantastic too

Feels like a defeat! That's both home games have felt like two points dropped. I try not to be critical of refs but that was a shocker. The ref didn't force Reynolds to make that mistake but it would have been a very different game at 2-0. Although Jim O'Brien was the standout player, old boys Craigan and Lasley were tremendous, Craigan's most composed performance for a long time! Jennings was terrific too.

The draw tonight feels like a defeat. Don't think we've dominated a 1st half as much this season as we did tonight. 2nd half was more even although I thought we looked more dangerous going forward. I haven't seen the 'offside' goal yet so if anyone has a link to a replay that'd be great. I must admit that at the time I thought Forbes was naive to go near the ball as it was in anyway. Don't give those cheating c***s in the black any excuse to disallow a goal against the bigot brothers!

Outstanding performances tonight from Craigan, Jennings, O'Brien, Hammell, but have to say that I thought Lasley was man of the match. He was absolutely everywhere, got stuck in (halved Davis and McCulloch in the first 10 mins), passing was exceptional and just generally drove the team on. Let's hope we can keep up this level of performance for Saturday as if we want to challenge for 3rd and 4th, this is a must win match. Hibs are at Ibrox on Sunday so hopefully they'll drop points there and now that Dundee United have Hegarty in, they are on the slippery slope as proven tonight.

I am gutted we didn't win tonight. I thought we played extremely well and passed the ball about with ease on the poor surface.

Seeing that picture of the "offside" goal makes me sick. At the time i was critical of Ross as i thought he was offside but seeing it again it was a shocking decision by the useless baldy c**t of a linesman.

Thought everybody put in a great shift tonight, Craigan especially who was the best player on the park in my opionion. O'Brien played well showing a lot of energy but gave the ball away too much when he could of been doing with passing. Stunning goal by Hateley <_< .

Point gained on United at the end of the day so a wee win on Saturday will make it a successful 7 days. Mon the Well!!!!!!!

Again, just like in September we've played well and deservedly drawn with Rangers yet I've walked out of Fir Park gutted about it.

We deserved to win tonight against an awful Rangers side who created little throughout. We worked hard, closed them down and didn't give them a sniff especially in the first half. I felt we sat too deep as the game wore on though and were crying out for a sub as Forbes and Jut in particular looked absolutey shattered.

Absolutely gutted that we didn't win that. Great goal from Hateley and of course we had the ball in the net early in the second half and as we all know, it was wrongly given offside. It's just yet another example of just how incompetent the officials in this country are and that decision was the worst from a very bad lot of them during the 90 minutes tonight. I thought that McCulloch in particular got away with murder and Boyd's backing into the defender, falling on his arse and being awarded a free kick for it just summed up the ref tonight.

It just seems that no matter what happens, us beating Rangers just isn't meant to be.

Feels like a defeat!

Feels like we totally outclassed the league leaders.

I don't really care about the result tonight. We KNOW that really we beat them. It might have finished a draw but REALLY we beat them. And deep down Rangers know that too and so do all their fans.

Proud to be a Motherwell fan, the guys played their hearts out. They are all heroes to me tonight and they deserve a mountain of praise.

Absolutely gutted after tonights result, last time I felt so bad about a score line was the 3-3 draw with Dundee Utd at Fir Park a few years ago when we finished 3rd in the league (or it may have been the following year when we finished 2nd, cannae quite remember!!)

Thought all the players played superb tonight but IMO Craigan was immense, again!!