Reynolds

Frazzie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He cost us two points last night. He can't mark, has no positional awareness, can't tackle, not great in the air. If he didn't have pace and was right-footed he'd be playing for FirParkCorner. One of the most over-rated players I have ever seen in a Motherwell jersey, which is made all the worse by the fact that Craigan, who is a far superior centre-half, gets pelters from the support because he's not as quick, but he can do everything else.

It angers me that Craigans OG in Bucharest got pages of pelters on this site, and Reynolds' mistake last night, which was every bit as bad and arguably more important, is merely a hushed after-thought because he's the golden boy.

Get him tae fuck, Broony. Take the money!

I've been saying this about Reynolds for years. Everyone who sits around me will testify to that, and I'm sure I've mentioned it on here about a million times, so I'm not just picking on him because of one mistake (ha!) or because Yassin has left. He was murder before Yassin came, and he's still murder now.

Also, he did almost sell Rangers a winner last night with his dithering when he was robbed of the ball deep inside his own half.

It's not so much Reynolds that annoys me - it's the double standards from brainless Motherwell fans, so I feel as though I need to over-compensate for the majority of folk who refuse to acknowedge his (many) shortcomings.

Heard Boyd shouted "keeper" and Reynolds left it. Might seem daft to suggest, but why on Earth would such a good defender (and he is) leave the ball all alone when, in virtually every similar situation, he has hoofed it clear?

I can't believe what I'm reading. I fully believe Reynolds in one of the top 5 defenders in the SPL, he has been absolutely brilliant this season and saved our arsed many many times.

He is not in the top 5. Rangers have three better than him and we probably have two (Crags and Hutch) but he is not shite, and will become a very good defender with age. He still has about 5-6 years or something before peak...

I can't believe what I'm reading. I fully believe Reynolds in one of the top 5 defenders in the SPL, he has been absolutely brilliant this season and saved our arsed many many times.

You are clearly mental if you believe that! He's lucky if he's one of the top five defenders at Motherwell!

You are wrong about Reynolds, he is one of the most talented defenders in the country. He played a blinder last night with the exception of one mistake which was clearly a mix up between him and Ruddy.

One mistake in 90 minutes does not make him a bad player.

You talk shite.

just because you've been spewing the same shite for years doesn't make your point any more valid. reynolds had a great game for first 70 odd minutes last night then made one poor decision followed by giving the ball away to miller near the end which he atoned for. apart from that he was superb, he dominated in the air and kept miller and boyd as quiet as i've ever seen them in the spl.

stuff like this does my heid in. the guy makes one mistake when he's in a great run of form and we ee a thread like this. people try to use one mistake or a guy getting dropped from the team to validate whatever shite they've been spouting in the face of all other evidence over a period of years. it's the same when craigan scores an og, it's the same when lasley gives the bal awayl and it was the same for buzz even although his form over his final two seasons was immense. such is the mindset of some motherwell fans that once they've repeated the same shite point to their mates and been overheard by everyone else unfortunate enough to sit in their section that nothing will change thier mind.

You are talking shite though. Reynolds is far from murder. Terrible decision last night, and he can be susceptible to the odd lapse in concentration but I would rate him as one of the better defenders in the whole league.

For some reason, you seem to get a kick out of slating him..........has the ginger ninja had a go at your burd or something ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good one.

Reynolds and Ruddy fucked up. Then the next thing Reynolds did was mis judge a clearance which allowed Miller to retain possession. Other than that he had as good a game as anyone.

Between this and Neil's claims that Forbes cost us 3 points I've nearly laughed myself into a coma.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good one.

Reynolds and Ruddy fucked up. Then the next thing Reynolds did was mis judge a clearance which allowed Miller to retain possession. Other than that he had as good a game as anyone.

Between this and Neil's claims that Forbes cost us 3 points I've nearly laughed myself into a coma.

Did Ruddy call for it? In no way, shape or form should a keeper call for it, or try and claim a ball like that. Unless Reynolds heard a call their was no reason for him to leave, nor for Ruddy to come for it.

a mod changed the title of the match thread can the title of this not be changed to ""reynolds, opinions" or something as it seems to be only the OP that thinks this and it's unfair that idiots get to set the tone of the site.

also after a team performance like last night no one should be pointing fingers, every player more than did us proud.