How About Some Support Instead?

David

Awesome mate, well done. :P

I clearly wasn't looking for that reaction, as the very next line was....

"If you're a Motherwell fan, you're a Motherwell fan. There's no grading system."

But if quoting half of an answer to mislead what someone has said is your thing, see if Scott can get you a job at the Sun...

I read it. I read the full post.

It was just the arrogance in that comment that stopped me in my tracks.

What do I need to do to stop you again?

I don't think I was arrogant - It just does my tits in when folk describe someone as a "so-called fan" because they criticise players, even if I'm not the person on the receiving end. I don't think my opinion of how good one of our defenders is has any relation to how much I care about the club. And I'm in no way saying that I care about the club more than you, or anyone else for that matter - it's just that the two facts have hee-haw to do with each other. If anything, you could say that it's because I care that I've spent the full day following a game ranting and raving on here!

In my opinion Reynolds flatters to decieve, theres a decent player in there that could go onto better things if he cut out some of the blunders he makes but right now he is what he is and that is an average SPL defender who sometimes gives the impression he is better than that but undercuts it with moments of horrendous defending. Last nights mistake is on the face of it inexplicaple and it cost us just as much as the linesman did.

Craigan for all his own limitations is very much the better defender and whilst I think Reynolds has the raw tools to surpass him by and large I know which one I'd rather we had fit and healthy week in week out.

He cost us one goal. Could've easily cost us at least one other. His remit as a defender is to stop the other team from scoring, so yes I do think he was poor as he failed his objective.

So does that mean then that Sutton, for example, was poor because he 'failed his objective' to score goals, or does it only apply to those who cost us a goal!!! ;)

Oops, just read full post and notice that this has already been brought up. Note to self, read full post and not just until disbelief takes over................

"If you're a Motherwell fan, you're a Motherwell fan. There's no grading system."

You are right, but being a fan and a supporter are two different things.

Slagging off your team and using scapegoats because 'your' team has drawn a game is pathetic.

Fraser gets stick when in the games he's played for us he hasn't put a foot/hand wrong.

Craigan gets stick because of his erratic performances and his preferance to clear the ball 9/10 with a form of scissor kick.

Fitzpatrick gets stick because he's not the world beater that one goal he scored in the past may suggest.

Yassin got stick because he wasnt a traditional right back.

Forbes gets stick, because he's apparently unfit, from world class athletes of course.

Hutchinson is 'injury prone' and now Reynolds is shite because he didn't make a clearance.

It wouldn't surprise me if some folk on here are going to vote Conservative in the election just so that they can moan when/if they are in power.

Anyway, if more folk 'supported' the team that would be great.

fabregas and messi are 22 a think and they put in consistent performances.

Never seen Messi play brilliantly. Maybe he's overrated?

world football, past or present how many perfect footballers have there been? everyone in all walks of life make mistakes, i make mistakes at work thank fuck there isn't a forum for people to keep bringing it up

Aye but for what Reynolds earns for that utter clanger aye, if i was his boss i'd kick him in the buttocks, and aye i make enough howlers tae.

Aye but for what Reynolds earns for that utter clanger aye, if i was his boss i'd kick him in the buttocks, and aye i make enough howlers tae.

Why, is there a link between how much you earn and not making mistakes?The £65,000 a week penalty taker missed a host of chances at the piggery the other night i don't think it makes him murder