Callum Reid

stevie

Dont know if anyone noticed this in the daily record yesterday that were are meant to be signing ex rangers and current cylde keeper "callum reid"

i was in angels yesterday and callum was sitting about two tables away from me , he said that motherwell and hamilton are intrested but they wont be making any moves untill may as that is when hes out of contract.

anyone heard if hes any good ?

i think it's Reidford and not reid but that doesn't really matter. i've got a mate who's a clyde fan and he was telling me that he can be really good sometimes and really terrible at other times, erratic to say the least. Although he's only 22 he said that he'll have to do a helluva a lot of improving if he is gonna be anywhere near SPL quality when he's older. Going by what he was saying i can't see him even giving fraser competition for the number 1 jersey

i think it's Reidford and not reid but that doesn't really matter. i've got a mate who's a clyde fan and he was telling me that he can be really good sometimes and really terrible at other times, erratic to say the least. Although he's only 22 he said that he'll have to do a helluva a lot of improving if he is gonna be anywhere near SPL quality when he's older. Going by what he was saying i can't see him even giving fraser competition for the number 1 jersey

Cant he? :huh:

The Bully fan in my work offered a similar opinion. In adddition he reckoned his height was a drawback preventing him from coming for crosses and he questioned his decision-making giving a couple of example of rash choices such as an OG against Livi and rushing out and handling outside the box in a recent fixture when a cool head could have seen him comfortably collect in the box.

He seemed to think that Clyde have had several "not-bad" keepers in recent seasons with Halliwell probably the pick of them, but he rates Reidford well below his standard.