Lookin For Info

postiejim

Aye yir heid gets muddled as you get older Alan, I think it was actually just a bar in the cooper stand [not the cooper bar itself] that was open before and after the game. It was expensive to join and was only open to fans for a wee while.

You're probably thinking of the Cooper Club which originally opened as a subscription based members only bar. Don't know the take-up on it but it wasn't that expensive from memory. £25 rings a bell

It might also have been the Vice-Presidents club which was situated upstairs in the Main stand.

My father-in-law was a member in there a few years ago.

Membership got you into their own bar and also included a seat in the main stand in the

Vice-presidents box if my memory serves me right.

It is still on the go Alan ??

Mon the Dossers.

It might also have been the Vice-Presidents club which was situated upstairs in the Main stand.

My father-in-law was a member in there a few years ago.

Membership got you into their own bar and also included a seat in the main stand in the

Vice-presidents box if my memory serves me right.

It is still on the go Alan ??

Mon the Dossers.

That might be it mate ,what I do remember at the time was a poster saying that him and his old man had joined and me thinking they were considerably richer than me. ;)

Was at the millenium suite for the 1st Rangers game this year. Went with my dad as his cronies were on holiday & we used their season tickets! You have to wear a shirt & tie tho!

Noticed their books were £455, but got to chat with Dougie, Bill Dickie & Andy Gorum!

In relation to the 'Booze thread', it's already here, pre-match pints, pints ordered for half time with free pies & biscuits, and bar afterwards.

If you can afford it, i would recommend it, so i'll be in the east again!

Was at the millenium suite for the 1st Rangers game this year. Went with my dad as his cronies were on holiday & we used their season tickets! You have to wear a shirt & tie tho!

Noticed their books were £455, but got to chat with Dougie, Bill Dickie & Andy Gorum!

In relation to the 'Booze thread', it's already here, pre-match pints, pints ordered for half time with free pies & biscuits, and bar afterwards.

If you can afford it, i would recommend it, so i'll be in the east again!

Not being funny, sarcastic, etc. but only £455? I thought it would have been way more than that to sit in this area.