Motherwell Footy Podcast

andrew weston

Hi ya

Started a podcast recently where I give some chat about Motherwell FC. Given the lack of chat in all the national football phone-ins about 'Well (Old Firm central!) I thought it would be a good idea.

This week I look back at the Hamilton derby, look forward to this weekend's game against Hibs and also some chat about Steve Jennings. Spoke to Craig Brown about his contract situation earlier this week.

You can download podcast if you want. Enjoy I hope! Hopefully it'll get better as the weeks progress!

Cheers

Andy

http://bit.ly/cJzJRU

Nice one, I'll check it out.

Never ever bothered with podcasts before but currently radio-less going and coming from work at the moment so have downloaded a couple of Scottish football ones for something different (Sportsound ones and The Terrace).

A 'Well one would be good.

Excellent idea.

Have you submitted it to iTunes? I use it for podcast downloads (and I'd imagine so do a many others) so it might help regular downloads if people can subscribe to it. Also, converting it to MP3 rather than WMA may help people listen on all different types of MP3 players.

Excellent idea.

Have you submitted it to iTunes? I use it for podcast downloads (and I'd imagine so do a many others) so it might help regular downloads if people can subscribe to it. Also, converting it to MP3 rather than WMA may help people listen on all different types of MP3 players.

Good shout Albi. Had to download using Real Player then upload the file to Itunes and across to the player. Would be ideal if you could just subscribe to it.

If you scroll down the page on their website there's a "click here" link where the player opens up a new tab and it'll then load up.

I've got Real player installed which allows you download the clip to your pc where you can do what you want with it from there.

Hi ya

Thanks for the replies.

Regarding coverting the file to MP3, it actually is an MP3 file but the name may have confused.

If the podcast proves popular in coming months then we'll consider submitting it to iTunes.

And having carefully scrutinised my voice over and over again I'm sure I don't sound like Mr Speirs! :thumbup:

Oh and Broonie hasn't been sacked as was posted by accident online :doh: I've never had so many hits on an article though :lol:

Next podcast should be up tomorrow. chatting about contracts, Killie, Hibs and probably the pitch, although I'd rather not!

cheers

Andy