St. Johnstone Vs Motherwell, March 6

samson1886

Will be interesting to see who he goes with at the back to partner reynolds. Will this be the start of the young guns asserting themselves, they have lost out each time we have got a mid week game and low and behold it is our friends the st midden on tuesday.

Jennings and coke in midfield for me. O'brien on the wing with forbes coming on in the second half and scoring the winner in a 2-1 victory.

For st mirren would like to see forbes start in centre mid with jennings and coke and let o'brien and humphreys go at it with sutton up front on his own in a 4-5-1 formation. We get turned over last mid week game. Mon the well. 0-0

4 points and top six guaranteed! Magic

It will because Craigan's legs will surely have found that pitch in Albania hard work.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the best place to park in perth. i parked in tesco the last time as i work for them and was late but i dont think i get away with parking in there with out a ticket this time.

Looking forword to the game as i was there for the first game of the season. 1-0 win and sutton score.

where is the best place to park in perth. i parked in tesco the last time as i work for them and was late but i dont think i get away with parking in there with out a ticket this time.

Looking forword to the game as i was there for the first game of the season. 1-0 win and sutton score.

There is a lot of parking space around the stadium. Can't remember if it cost or not but at the last game I arrived there about ten to 3 and got parked no bother.

cheers. just checked for a game on teh 20th as i have the hospital on the tuesday and will have to swap days to the saturday. we dont have a game anyone know why? i thought it was the scottish cup but i think that is why hearts is on the 13th as we are both out.

cheers. just checked for a game on teh 20th as i have the hospital on the tuesday and will have to swap days to the saturday. we dont have a game anyone know why? i thought it was the scottish cup but i think that is why hearts is on the 13th as we are both out.

Due to St Mirren being in the League Cup Final mate.

I parked at B&Q last time.

Can only echo what others have said in this thread. This will be a very tough game. St. Johnstone have performed very well this season, certainly took me by surprise as I thought they would struggle.

If we can get 4 points from the next 2 games, i'd be delighted. That would virtually guarantee our Top 6 place, and keep us in the hunt for 3rd/4th place.

We'll start off the double header with a point in Perth.

St. Johnstone 1-1 Motherwell (Sutton)

When you come off the A9, turn left - opposite direction to stadium - and head for the big garden centre and travel inn. Loads of free parking, five minutes from ground.

This should be another very tough encounter, as St Johnstone have been playing very well themselves too. We have yet to beat them but we owe them big time for Boxing Day.

I expect Jimo to return and hopefully Lukas will be fit too, so along similar lines team-wise whatever happens.

It looks for all the world like a banker draw, probably 1-1 because our defensive record can't last forever.

That said, we might just pump them 4-0!!

Looking forward to this now.

Getting up to Perth early on the 0900 train to start the pre-match scooping with breakfast at my mates' who stays up there. Are others heading up early due to the travel etc..? Think the winners and losers we usually go to is the 508 or something - usually good in there early doors before the game.

Oh aye, for the game - fuck it a nice 3-0 win to the 'Well!!

working today so I'll be following the game via the radio best I can

as for the result, 2-0 for St Johnstone, don't ask why it's either my hangover or experience talking

feck I hope I'm wrong

Part time supporters

yir only part time supporters

Teams from the official site

St Johnstone: Smith, Millar, Milne, Craig, Mackay, Moon, Deuchar, Gartland, Davidson, Anderson, Duberry.

Subs: Main, Grainger, Morris, Swankie, Morais, Sheridan, Connolly.

Motherwell: Ruddy, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Humphrey, Jennings, Sutton, Lasley, Murphy, O'Brien, Hateley.

Subs: Fraser, Coke, Jutkiewicz, McGlinchey, Forbes, McHugh, Saunders.

Referee: Craig Thomson

PS I'm no there either :rolleyes: