Brown Must Go

Andy H

and pour himself a large glass of wine, relax this evening and forget about a mere blip in our performance since he arrived.

I pity the team on Monday when they are all sat down and treated to one of his video shows on the game. We will be well up for it when we next play

I can'r see us finishing any lower than 5th which given what happened in the summer is a complete miracle.

'Mon the well

No Manager of the Month this time round I think, but he thoroughly deserves praise for things up to now. Bad day today, that's football. Important thing is making this what it was, a blip. Get back on track next Saturday, that's vital.

I predicted 3-0 but in Well's favour :notworthy: Very poor result against ten men & it looks like the week off may have taken a bit of that match sharpness away. Looks like we gotta be content with 5th now & it's now we'll find out just how good or bad Brown is as a manager. Easy to get the team up when they are winning not so easy when you just got humped by ten men. Time for Brown to earn his corn.

post-2003-1269749156_thumb.jpg

Auld Broon is too long in the tooth to panic after one bad result. A defeat at Tannadice ( even against ten men ) to a good United team doesn't represent the end of the world. Motherwell didn't turn up yesterday, it happens even to the best teams, but as long as it doesn't become a habit it's tolerable, and you move on.

A defeat had to happen some time, so in that respect I'm not too worried. Just a bad day at the office yesterday. What we haven't seen from this team yet is how they react to a defeat so this makes the Falkirk game massive. If the heads are down and we end up losing, with Parkhead up next we could be going into the last five games, against the best five teams, on the back of three straight defeats.

Having said that, I'm confident that won't happen and we'll go out, do the business next week and then get a draw at the Potatobowl to see us sitting pretty.

Must leave lol Sometimes think too much time off makes teams less able to deal with fit teams although do think united will run out of steam soon just hope they beat hibs we need to beat falkirk to keep up the pressure! Although still think our best chance is if its a united celtic final!

Yep he wont be getting a hat trick of awards..Maybe doesn't have any room to keep them. :P . Yesterday should best be forgotten by all. How we react next saturday is important as Hibs play Utd midweek and both have tough games at the weekend. 3rd spot isn't over till the fat lady sings and at the moment she's not even in the building. Keep the faith!! :P .

Yep he wont be getting a hat trick of awards..Maybe doesn't have any room to keep them. :P . Yesterday should best be forgotten by all. How we react next saturday is important as Hibs play Utd midweek and both have tough games at the weekend. 3rd spot isn't over till the fat lady sings and at the moment she's not even in the building. Keep the faith!! :P .

You feel that strongly you decided to post it twice :P