Would It Not Be Nice

Welldaft Mk1

If despite all the hullabaloo surrounding the post split fixtures where we have been shafted, the Motherwell public/support came out in numbers for the home games despite the timings - to show the SPL that they are a bunch of haddies.

What a lift the team would get if instead of 3500 gates they turned up and there were 5-6000 home fans to get behind the boys at this crucial time. Times are tough I know and the games are not at great times at all - add that to the fact they are on telly, well we would expect a smaller crowd.

Let's get a celtic style "they are all against us mentality" and get as many fans along to show the SPL up for wnat they are - conmen............

Yout Club NEEDS U :blink:

aye, thats all well and good, but quarter past four kick off on a sunday? fine if you live nearby, but by the time I get up the road I have missed family dinner and my wee girl is in bed and I have missed seeing her.

If this is what tv is doing to football then it can get tae f*ck. there is a good chance I won't be at the remaining two home games (more so the Sunday game) as the times are just sh1t.

If despite all the hullabaloo surrounding the post split fixtures where we have been shafted, the Motherwell public/support came out in numbers for the home games despite the timings - to show the SPL that they are a bunch of haddies.

Yout Club NEEDS U :blink:

Seconded.

It would be nice too if some of the regular attenders, who are not ST holders and who slipped in for nothing at the Falkirk game, gave the club something back, assuming they can afford to do so.

I agree with you 100% mate.There are two remaining home games and,despite the fixture cock-up, we should get right behind the team as it is not there fault for what times the games are at and when they are.Lets give the team something back for the season they have given us.We were touted to go down by some and here we are challenging for Europe for the THIRD year running.I will be at both games no matter the time or day.