John Ruddy's Triple Save?

john_M_F_C

motherwellfootballclub- why dont you just go up to ruddy and tell him how you feel? because there is obviously not one good word you can say about the guy even though he has saved us plenty of times this season, 15 clean sheets, plus points gained at hamilton away, dundee united home and aberdeen at home, i make that 30 odd points which means we would be well on our way to div 1 without him!

I can guarantee that he saved two and one hit off of reynolds. Thats what made Ruddys second save all the more amazing.

motherwellfootballclub- why dont you just go up to ruddy and tell him how you feel? because there is obviously not one good word you can say about the guy even though he has saved us plenty of times this season, 15 clean sheets, plus points gained at hamilton away, dundee united home and aberdeen at home, i make that 30 odd points which means we would be well on our way to div 1 without him!

Learn to read ya fucking hypocrite.

Don't see you posting in all the other threads telling each person who shows a negative view about a player to go and tell them to there face.

I have never said that I don't think Ruddy is a fantastic 'keeper. I have never said he isn't the best 'keeper at the club at the moment. I have said plenty of good things about him, I just keep an unbiased view. I'm fortunate enough not to own claret and amber tinted glasses.

It wasn't rubbish - very good in fact, although the only reason Ruddy had to make a triple save was due to poor goalkeeping by knocking it back out into the middle of the goals.

Please god, don't tell me Boruc's against Hibs is in. The only reason that save was as good as it was, was because once again, not for the first time or last (this season - never mind the last few) Boruc's positioning was absolutely shocking.