Can't Wait

IMRIE'S_GONNY_GET_YE

Well we've got the best goalkeeper in the SPL in Cerny for one, then seasoned, quality pros like Alex Neil, Martin Canning, Brian Easton and of course, Dougie Imrie who regularly rips you lot a new one and is getting better and better. He's a terrific talent is our Doogie. And that's just to name but a few.

Give me a laugh and tell me, who have Motherwell got who are better than that lot?

Now that is one of the funniest things I've read on here in quite a while. B-)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B-):lol::lol:

Im no gonna bother writing a paragraph explaining why were better than your shite. This is a wind up.

Indeed. There is no way anyone who supports a club who has the second worst home support in the history of the SPL (number one went bust by the way Imrie boy) and have NEVER finished in the top six and have spent two seasons in about the last 20 in the top tier of Scottish football, thinks they could come out with that and be taken seriously :lol:

Good attempt though at stoking up a rivalry.

And who's fault is it that our support is so poor I wonder? Yup, Motherwell's!

Fuckin glory hunters who come from Hamilton and the wider Hamilton area who have to attach themselves to the so called BIG team from Lanarkshire.

Aye those bad lads fae Ferniegair are glory hunting gits!! B-)

Great thread :lol:

Defo seen the threads that have covered Dougie Imrie being a wank and shitting himself regularly.

Its Dougie Imrie

I too can confirm rumours and stories of Dougie Imrie being a pant shitter. Might have unveiled this poster already.

EDIT: Bit of irony that the ad at the bottom of this thread is for the Samaritans!

I can feel your insecurities bursting through your computer screens, you know that Motherwell as a club are finished and it's Accies that are on the up.

I'd guess that in about ten years time it will be ourselves and Airdrie who will be the new household names of Scottish Football, just like The Old Firm, I can see us being called something like 'The New Stronghold'.

I'd guess that in about ten years time it will be ourselves and Airdrie who will be the new household names of Scottish Football, just like The Old Firm, I can see us being called something like 'The New Stronghold'.

B-):lol:

Please stay on here forever.

I can feel your insecurities bursting through your computer screens, you know that Motherwell as a club are finished and it's Accies that are on the up.

Aye, Motherwell are gonna win the Champions League in a few year. He sounds like that communist Vlad Romanov.

FFS B-)

You started a thread that had great comic potential then totally ruined it by clearly highlighting it as a total wind up. I'm all for suspension of disbelief but even I can't pretend you never said that. Clown :lol:

Well, that is easily the best post I've ever read. As Jay said, please please please stay forever!

I'd heard they were now allowed internet access at Carstairs, didn't think it was true at first.

Hamilton will never amount to anything. But stick around, you are entertainment.

Until next season whe The Accies put you lot in your places once and for all and claim our rightful place as The Pride of Lanarkshire. The only way for you is down after this season as I've been less than impressed with you whenever you've played us, as we should have beaten you twice at NDP when we comprehensively outplayed you both times and were cheated at your dump whe we were again the better side but were denied a stonewall penalty.

Accies have a young, exciting team who are very much committed to the cause and we are very much on the up and will be challenging for Europe in a few years time.

All Hail the Accies!

aww this thread cracks me up :L !

the league doesnae lye pal B-) !

'MON THE WELL

Until next season whe The Accies put you lot in your places once and for all and claim our rightful place as The Pride of Lanarkshire. The only way for you is down after this season as I've been less than impressed with you whenever you've played us, as we should have beaten you twice at NDP when we comprehensively outplayed you both times and were cheated at your dump whe we were again the better side but were denied a stonewall penalty.

Accies have a young, exciting team who are very much committed to the cause and we are very much on the up and will be challenging for Europe in a few years time.

All Hail the Accies!

Your manager canny even stand on his own two feet FFS , wee fat bastard. :huh::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Ps8WsNRA0