• Steve Jennings
    • John Sutton
    • Giles Coke
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Null Vote

Michael Fraser.

Head and shoulders above everyone else today.

His composure on the ball and command of the area were quite exceptional.

On more than one occasion he showed no fear and leaped like a gezel 20yards off his line to almost punch the ball clear, clattering a minimum of only two of our players in the process. Utter brilliance.

I even saw him so eager to get on the ball that at one point he touched it behind when it was already on its way out, so determined to be involved he was.

Michael Fraser.

Head and shoulders above everyone else today.

His composure on the ball and command of the area were quite exceptional.

On more than one occasion he showed no fear and leaped like a gezel 20yards off his line to almost punch the ball clear, clattering a minimum of only two of our players in the process. Utter brilliance.

I even saw him so eager to get on the ball that at one point he touched it behind when it was already on its way out, so determined to be involved he was.

:wallbash:

Sutton for me.

Initially glad to see Hateley back in his anchor role between the defence and midfield, struggled to understand why he wasn't put into the right back position when Crags went off and Humphrey came on. Jack ..... care to explain?

Sutton took his goals well. Murphy again was tricky and despite looking like he'd blow over in a strong wind, think he is often overlooked on these polls as the ball seems to stick to his foot McFadden stylee.

The Tazmanian devil that is O'Brien still confuses me. Surprised his antics when he gets hacked hasn't resulted in a red card.

Sutton purely for doing what he's paid to do.