Rangers Last Game

decorator

Indeed. What was it, 400 of an allocation and only 150 of us actually managed to get tickets, the rest taken by Rangers fans turning up at Fir Park to buy them. Was fun during the game though!

Yeah, but that season went to the wire. Rangers need what, one more win before then? They'll get that this week.

Aye we know that. But they still don't like anybody takin the piss - even if they won it weeks ago and as fatcalf says - tickets for a title party can be easily bought at FP

BUt the h**s will want all the tickets to themselves therefore they might try buy our end tickets as well, did it in 97

I can see this happening. However, the fact the league should be won well before this fixture means that a draw or a win for us won't be too damaging for them.

I can see this happening. However, the fact the league should be won well before this fixture means that a draw or a win for us won't be too damaging for them.

It's 'well fans that want to go not getting tickets and Rangers fans being able to sally up to the fortress and buy tickets that's the issue, not whether we fuck them or not.

It's 'well fans that want to go not getting tickets and Rangers fans being able to sally up to the fortress and buy tickets that's the issue, not whether we fuck them or not.

Yes......that is why I started with "I can see this happening".

i was thinking about this yesterday. i'm sure the trophy won't be presented until the final day even if it is won on sunday.

i'd like to see the club making a statement saying season ticket holders and those on the database only for this game. it's the least they owe us after fucking over the home fans on skippy sunday.

i was thinking about this yesterday. i'm sure the trophy won't be presented until the final day even if it is won on sunday.

i'd like to see the club making a statement saying season ticket holders and those on the database only for this game. it's the least they owe us after fucking over the home fans on skippy sunday.

That's a fair point and probably a must from the 2 clubs perspective. We've never done this type of thing well though.

I was in the Coop on SS - A bit hairy at times - the volume of them fuckers in our stands was outrageous.

That's a fair point and probably a must from the 2 clubs perspective. We've never done this type of thing well though.

I was in the Coop on SS - A bit hairy at times - the volume of them fuckers in our stands was outrageous.

Couldn't agree more.

What about anyone who went to the tattiebowl and wasn't a st holder ?

If Rangers win the title, then no matter when it happens they will be presented with the trophy on 9th May against us because that is their next home game.

However, it's still technically possible that we could yet be going there to really fuck them up as if they were to lose their next three games, against Hibs, Dundee Utd and Celtic away from home then they will be needing at least a point against us that day in order to win the league. I know that's an almigty long shot but who'd have thought we'd deny Celtic the title in 2005 when they were five points clear with four games to go? Stranger things?

If Rangers win the title, then no matter when it happens they will be presented with the trophy on 9th May against us because that is their next home game.

However, it's still technically possible that we could yet be going there to really fuck them up as if they were to lose their next three games, against Hibs, Dundee Utd and Celtic away from home then they will be needing at least a point against us that day in order to win the league. I know that's an almigty long shot but who'd have thought we'd deny Celtic the title in 2005 when they were five points clear with four games to go? Stranger things?

Can't see it. The league will beover imo by the end of the weekend.