Hibs Prices Slashed

Neil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab gesture by the club for our final home game...BRING IT ON!! :D . To be honest any so called Well fan who wont be there apart from serious illness or travel then they really dont support Motherwell and there's a few in this forum... :D

PIsh!!! Pish !!! Pish !!!

What about people who have kids who go to Gymnastics to pay for? Karate to pay? New trainers? Mortgage have to decorate the house! In other words people who have commitments and don't have any spare disposable income? Are they supposed to rob the money to go ?

Stop judging people by YOUR circumstances and have a bit of understanding for other people's circumstances ya muppet! -_-

On a positive note it will hopefully ensure a larger crowd than expected, given we got less than 3600 for the United game. The team could really do with a larger more vociferous support behind them, and now's our chance to ensure it happens.

Well done MFC, now its up to us fans to make it work.

I HAVE A SEASON TICKET.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS - WHERE ARE OUR REWARDS?

I AM RAGING.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

-_-

Agree with this totally, would be interesting to see the difference between what I paid for my ST vs what I would've paid at the gate bearing in mind all the different offers including games I coulda got in as someones bring a friend for free.

I reckon the club should be seriously considering this when it comes around to renewal time.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

C'mon Jay, yer a better fan than that and ye know it.

It was only a few weeks ago ye were getting yer mates (who usually PATG) in for nought at the Falkirk game, and diddling the club in the process.

Lighten up!

Sometimes this Board needs a little lightening up - it gets too intense at times. A gentle dig on my part, nothing more.

Jay's one of the finest.

I agree with you !

Season ticket holders moaning are just selfish dicks! They would rather sit in crowds of 2 thousand as long as the club don't lower prices to get another thousand through the door. Some of the complaints from our season ticket holders is totally absurd!!!

Just to clear up any confusion, I was ripping the pish. :lol:

I think that anyone who moans about prices being slashed because they have a season ticket is a knob.

Slashed prices and the like happen occasionally and have done for years. If it's that big a deal for season brief holders, don't renew and just take yer chances.

Well done to MFC for reducing the prices and encouraging anyone who can afford the £10 to come along and support the team. Damned if they do, damned if they don't according to the usual suspects on this forum who should all buy seats together next season and moan the face off each other.

Reward for season book holders? - They can buy one for next season if they wish, you have the choice.

'Mon the 'Well

X = 10 bucks a pop + (end of season + good weather) x chance to clinch Europe.

Find X. (show working).

X = 10 bucks a pop + fans in a great mood x chance to clinch Europe

X = Big Crowd x chance to clinch Europe

X = Fucked.

You also need to factor in that Hibs are on a terrible run of form and haven't won a game in months...

considering the amount of games i missed this year my cost per game is around £30 a game... i might just pay to get in next wednesday :lol:

i like motherwell's thinking on this but it normally goes against us.. fingers crossed we get a repeat of the aberdeen game, although i would like it wrapped up after 20 mins

Lee

CHRIST ALMIGHTY!! Remember how it felt after losing a two goal lead to St Mirren when Malpas was in charge.Thats some thing to moan about. For fuck sake ,we have a game ,at home,with the chance of getting into europe to look forward to in a weeks time.Stop whingin and concentrate on gettin yer arses down to Fir park if you can. Stick all yer statistics up yer jacksie cos 97% of them are made up and count for nothing.Another European trip beckons :lol:

even taking into account the bring a friend offer and the reduced prices for the Hibs game as well as only 18 home league games, the season ticket still represents good value if you have managed to get to all the home games. I reckon that even with the above offers, myself and my 2 kids have still benefited by about £200 compared to PATG prices.

Good on the club for trying to get the fans in for what may the biggest game this season for us. Just hope the players turn up and play as well as they have shown they can to get the desired result.

You also need to factor in that Hibs are on a terrible run of form and haven't won a game in months...

We could charge normal prices,we could up it to £300 per person if we want,this statement alone means no matter what, Were guaranteed to lose! were like a shite A-Team,

If your a team who havent won in months

If your a manager needing a win to save his job

If your a striker who couldnt score with a blank cheque

You need to play ...........

MOTHERWELL FC!

da da da da dadada da da da da da da dadadadada

I Pity the Fool!