Hearts Beat Hibs With 89th Minute Goal

LadywellToi

Excellent result for us, if we win on Wednesday night then we're 4 points clear, with one game left (that is if we get nothing today however I'm optimistic with them playing Rangers on Tuesday - I thought evening OF games were banned by the cops?).

Finishing 4th is also worth an extra £75k in SPL prize money.

Also for those who are interested check out iraqgoals.net or firstrow.net for the live coverage, if they do it with Celtic TV coverage, watch the half time show and cringe at how woeful it is. It is to TV what Mowbray's team was to football at St. Mirren a few weeks ago.

was a shocker but i wouldnt be laughing yet! if we lose the next two which is highly possible,we could find ourselves needing 3 points at Ibrox to cling on to 5th! would have preferred a draw for them today really,

I dunno, I'd rather go into Wednesday night 1 point ahead against a team who are nose diving so its completely up to ourselves if we beat them and we wrap it up before the weekend, especially with the fact our goal difference is so close.

Essentially 4th place is ours if we do the business against Hibs.

Hibs last 15 games have seen them win 2, draw 3, and lose 10 including the last six in-a-row. I'd be certain if we get the first goal on Wednesday, we'll win.

It is in our hands thats for sure. If we don't get the job done on Wednesday then I think we won't get 4th place at all. Hopefully Celtic beat Hearts on the final day and that puts tnem out of the running.

Depends on what you mean by "good enough for Europe". Good enough to beat teams like Llaneli etc, but not good enough to compete with Steaua Bucharest etc, no shame in that at all. Really hope we can tie up Europe!

Yes were not good enough to win it but were good enough to be there if we finish 4th in the league over the course of a season! Did anyone in the entire world think Fulham would be good enough to make a european final? no chance.

The extra 75k would be welcome but Parkheid proved Motherwell are not good enough for Europe that is reality.

i also disagree if we arent good enough for europe then neither are rangers or celtic look at there record this season in europe. When we finish 4th then we deserve to be in europe as we have been up there for 38 games and deserve the chance to prove ourselves in europe also the players have another years experience.

I'd just prefer meaningful pre season games opposed to friendlies against Gillingham and Wrexham. I don't know anyone that thought that last summers games didn't generate interest and extra excitement.

Plus European qualification does raise our profile and may get transfer targets to give us that little more consideration.

Also, on a side note, the two pieces of news this week are the season tickets in the Cooper and ........?