Europe Here We Come

gordy

Just listened to Houston's interview after the Utd game tonight. All but confirmed players will be rested for the Hibs game. As mentioned I just hope the players coming in play out of their skin and try to win a place in the Cup Final. From our point of view, this is obviously very disappointing......but you can see why he is doing that. We would do the same.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont usually go to the OF grounds, but will go to this one, Archie probably burning Walters ears off about the game already, after tonight and Rangers having nowt to play for, we have a chance, slim but we have a chance.

:D I hope everybody who decided to go last night, and is not a regular, caught the bug and will be returning to the ark next season. :nod:

What a game and what a finish, pure entertainment. :lol:

The game in Scotland has been getting bad press and people think the standard is rubbish.

(Both defences last night for example), but it is a spectator sport and everybody got value for money yesterday :thumbup:

That game was, without doubt, the most exciting game I have ever been at.

(I have supported Motherwell for 43 years)

The 91 semi and Final were, obviously, more important and were brilliant games.

The 2005 semi was great as well but for sheer edge of your seat stuff and manic celebrations at the end, last night beats them all. :nod:

We now have the edge over Hibs, I think, psychologically.

The interview with Colin Nish showed that they were totally peed off and confidence is shot.

It will be difficult at Greyskull but we showed a tremendous amount of determination and never say die attitude last night that says to me that we could get a result.

Either that or Hibs won't get anything at Tannadice. :thumbup:

We can still do this.

:cheers:EUROPE HERE WE COME :cheers:

Just listened to Houston's interview after the Utd game tonight. All but confirmed players will be rested for the Hibs game. As mentioned I just hope the players coming in play out of their skin and try to win a place in the Cup Final. From our point of view, this is obviously very disappointing......but you can see why he is doing that. We would do the same.

If that was the case and they did play their reserve/U19 players or very few of their 1st team regulars, then United could be brought to task by the SPL. Under "The rules of the Scottish Premier League Limited" as published on the SPL website :

" Teams for League Matches

B5 Each Club shall play its full strength team in all League Matches"

Yep, If United play anything other than their recognised starting 11 then we'd have a case should we finish fifth and not fourth because they stuck a team of reserves out. Wonder what the punishment would be, though?