What Was Better?

mikeecee

For me last night because it meant something to our club. Skippy Sunday was a high but didn't really mean anything to the outcome of our season.

If that is the last goal big Duke scores at Fir Park - what a memory!

Last night without a doubt.

Skippy Sunday was funny and it stopped one of the bigots winning title on our ground but it meant hee haw to Motherwell.

So we didn't win but to come back from that was amazing to watch and to celebrate.

Bring on the 8,21,14,19

skippy sunday for me. we got our pride back that day after the pumping in the cuo final. seeing lennon lift the trophy on the hallowed turf with celtic fans celebrating in all four stands would have been sickening.

if we had hit a 7th last night my answer might be different though.

I can relate to all rreplies on this thread and it is quite a hard choice, stopping Celtic winning the league at Fir Park and all the guisers in the Cooper leaving when skippys 2nd goal went in was something special. but that result did not affect our club, well apart fom giving up the Cooper to OF fans so felt like we were punished for that result in favour of revenue so tarnished it for me. Last night well that was special, after being totally shite and then coming back to gain a point and still having a chance of Europe is something quite special

Which is better? A game that seen the greatest comback in modern football, provided excellent entertainment to ALL fans and put us a point closer to Europe. OR a game that won Rangers the league & meant fuck all to Motherwell.

Are you seriously asking this question?

Would expect to see a question like this on a Rangers forum

We drew.

I'm not sure anyone quite realizes this.

We threw away a great chance to clinch a European spot.

We conceded 6 goals to a team with 2 wins in 16 games.

I'd understand the jizzfest if we got a 7th, but jesus, folk. Calm the fuck down.

Fuck the fuck off you C star starCunt.

Which is better? A game that seen the greatest comback in modern football, provided excellent entertainment to ALL fans and put us a point closer to Europe. OR a game that won Rangers the league & meant fuck all to Motherwell.

Are you seriously asking this question?

Would expect to see a question like this on a Rangers forum

why would you expect to see a question involving motherwellvhibs and motherwellvceltic on a rangers forum?

why would you expect to see a question involving motherwellvhibs and motherwellvceltic on a rangers forum?

Why is a game that means nothing at all to Motherwell considered a "classic"? Oh thats right we beat Celtic hence why the game meant much more to Rangers than it did to us therefore would be more at place on a Rangers forum.

we came from a goal down with around 5 mins to go to beat the champions elect(a much better team than the hibs team on wed) why are we not allowed to view that as a classic. the next game against celtic(4-4)where we came from 3-1 down to lead 4-3 in the last minute is also a classic in my opinion,they didn't win us anything but i'd rather remember games like that than the 4-0 drubbing last week