Best Game Yet

gary_411

Now that the dust has settled I can safely say that's the best game I've ever been to. just beat the 2-2 draw vs Hearts at Tynecastle 2 years ago in the cup. Funnily enough both games were draws! Just wondering if other people feel the same or if I'm the only one still caught up in the emotion of it all!

The two you suggested gary are probably two of my favourite games. The hearts one as it was so emotional after uncle phils passing but i think the one last night was just unreal. The fact we were 4 goals behind and managed to somehow grab a point (especially after the penalty miss) and how it has kept us in pole position for 4th. I was actually physically, mentally and emotionally knackered after that game

viva motherwell!!

cup final was a few months before i was even born but even watchin it on DVD is pretty exciting stuff. as for the Killie match in the 70s, I hadn't even heard of it til last night on the boards... not that it wasnt an amazing game.

Obviously the 1991 Cup Final and Semi Final, along with Easter Road 2005 are rightly regarded as historic matches, last night was just incredible and has got the whole UK talking, and it aint often Motherwell do that!!