• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Jennings for me. Was the only midfielder who seemed to be tracking back and covering the defence and made some crucial tackles at the back. Add to that his attacking play and his goal (albeit fortunate) and it was a good all-round performance for the scouser.

Special mention to O'Brien and Murphy though. O'Brien was our main attacking threat the entire first half and looked lively the entire time. Murphy made a big difference when he came on and stretched the game to allow us to get back in. Brilliant dive too. :)

Thought Jennings had a good game but going for O'Brien again, really put on a show today running his heart out for the cause a la Wednesday night, when he's not on the boil he's a hugely frustrating player, but when he is on he is almost unplayable.

Jim O'Brien with Murphy a close Second. O'Brien ran his heart out today and clearly showed how much getting a result meant to him. We're gonna miss him next season for sure, and i think some people won't actually realise it till he's gone.

A tough one today, as we were poor in the first half and excellent in the second. No outstanding perfromances but a number of really good ones. My vote went to Lukas for leading the line well and for tucking away the nalty so coolly under pressure.

O'Brien for me. Wonderful run for the first goal and a number of great crosses in the first half. Cannot believe we scored two goals after he went off. Removing him was a mistake that Brown got away with in my view. Outstanding performance (with the exception of the numerous times he was caught offside in 1st half).

Went for Murphy that change proved significant. Excellent goal. I can't believe he won a last Minute penalty against rangers at IBROX!!! <_ jennings and coke done well in midfield.>

I personally felt young Jamie Murphy had an awesome game, he linked well with O'brien. ruddy made some fine saves and Jennings worked his socks off for the team.

Agan the defence of Craigan and saunders let the team down again. They are NOT good enough for SPL.

Agan the defence of Craigan and saunders let the team down again. They are NOT good enough for SPL.

Yeah...not like we went on a run of 12 games and only conceded 3 goals or anything...

Yeah...not like we went on a run of 12 games and only conceded 3 goals or anything...

Come on Neil, who ya gonna believe!? Terry Butcher, Mark McGhee, Jim Gannon, Craig Brown and every Northern Ireland manager from the last decade, or a guy that posts on a football forum??