Well Lotto

alls_well

Can anyone tell me if the Well Lotto is still up and running, I can't find any updates on the official site and my e-mails and telephone calls are not being returned. Just wondering as I'm still paying my money but don't see any sign that its still on the go.

Cheers

Just another income stream for the club that from the outside seemsto be being taken for granted

I've been paying in for years/decades and was lucky enough to have won a couple of modest amounts

But I've been wondering recently if its even still on the go, my money is certainly taken every month.

Its verging on criminal the lack of information published on the lotto and the weekly half time draw ticket numbers,

you can get the lotto winners in the wishaw Press

can anyone tell me where i can get the 50-50 draw number for the Hibs game as the speakers in east stand dont work as you all know and the score board was f--ked as well

the scoreboard was not fucked,the only man that can work it was away on his honeymoon :D

you can get the lotto winners in the wishaw Press

I'd rather pay more into MFC than spend money on a paper thats of no relevance to me or where I live, but it's good to know its still on the go, surely not that hard for the commercial department to learn how to update a tiny section of our reasonably good website, lost opportunity for steady income by lack of promotion and sales push, I've reckon I've had a standing order paying it for more than ten years and only recently considered changin due to lack of information on winners.

PS I don't buy programmes, if its even in it these days?

can anyone tell me where i can get the 50-50 draw number for the Hibs game as the speakers in east stand dont work as you all know and the score board was f--ked as well

used to be on the weekly e-mail from the club, but as well as the score board, that seems feked as well. or is the only man that can work it tied up elsewhere?

I'll openly admit to having stopped buying half time draw tickets as without the numbers being published I had no chance of ever knowing I was a winner or not,

To be fair to the people who run the lottery if you win they will get in touch with your cheque.

Over the years I think I have had £100 three times and £25 a couple of times and the money has always arrived even when I didn't know I had won.

I agree that it should be possible to publish the winners somewhere on the official site though.

The 5o-50 draw is another matter. I posted after the Hibs game that it was impossible for anybody in the East stand to have any chance of winning as you can't hear a bloody thing through that tannoy system and with the electronic scoreboard also down there was absolutely no way you could find out if you had won.

What happens to the money if nobody claims it ??

The risk for the club here is that folk then stop participating when it's at risk of being 'perceived' as being run improperly. In all these things transparency is paramount when you're taking the dosh of punters through the gate.

The tannoy is perpetually gubbed, and when the scoreboard is down you find an alternative way to communicating the numbers.

I dunno if they've been posted on the official? but additionally they could have been posted on here or FPC.

Or chalk them on a board and walk round the track with them at HT like they did with things in the 60s and 70s :lol:

A wee bit imagination