Mst Supporters' Sixes 2010

MST

Saturday 12th June 2010

MST Supporters' Sixes 2010

The Trust are now taking provisional entries for this year's Supporters' Sixes tournament which will take place on the afternoon of Saturday 12th June 2010 on the astroturf at Fir Park.

Teams of up to 8 are asked to register their interest now by emailing sixes@mstonline.net. The cost per team will be just £30, while teams with 2 or more Trust members pay only £25.

Please note that the teams who are pre-registered will have the first opportunity to take part in the tournament. Interest last time around was very high, heres hoping for the same this time around.

I heard the refereeing was that bad that folk decided to emigrate.

No seriously, the guys in the field did an excellent job with the occasional gaffe last time around - notable exception for Group D who got landed with Fraz and I. Let me suggest that the teams should have given the refs an easier ride. It is only a kickabout in the sun after all.

For this year, we've asked the Youth Development team to assist us, as I understand it even Youngy is getting involved. All proceeds are naturally heading towards his budget for next season. A worthy cause I'm sure we'll all agree.

We undertook a big feedback exercise last time around and have as a result sorted the pitch sizes. As for those who complained about the buffet being served after the final, I can only suggest that you play better this time around!

What I would say is that the responses were overwhelmingly positive about 2008, I'm sure that will be the same in 2010.

• 1 year later...