New Charity Auction - Michael Fraser's Match Worn Gloves

Hey Folks

Thanks to all who looked at the Giles Coke and John Ruddy auctions last week, ooth items have now sold for a significant amount and I am delighted with the funds raised from them.

Since those posts, I have confirmed my place in the New York City Marathon and my fundraising is now stepping up a further gear.

Right now there are 62 auctions online just now, including a pair of match worn gloves from Michael Fraser, donated to me following the final match of the season. These auctions can be found via my official website

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com and clicking on charity auctions at the top of the page.

Please do pop by and have a look at what is available, I really appreciate your support in my fundraising ^_^

Best

Robin

The Gloves finish tonight, so this is the last chance to get a hold of match worn items this season I believe. They sit at a healthy price, but it can always rise, so please do pop by THE SITE and check them out.

75 auctions online just now, with plenty more to follow later today. Please do keep an eye on them - you never know what you will find :woop: