Granpa Broon

fatcalf

seen Graig Brown last night.

as a 6th year pupil of braidhurst, i went along to Linlithgo to watch the under 13's scottish cup final which was Braidhurst again Cults academy, which finished 6-1 in the end.

but i was walkin round to buy a drink, and there was brron standin on the phone, talking about the game. Also, at half time, in which the game was level at 1-1, Broon went into the Braidhurst changing room at half time and told the boys if they kept playing the way they were, they would run away with the game, he could never have been more correct.

i think he would be a majour loss if he went to Celtic, so gofforbid it doesn't happen !

I think the English department at Braidhurst should be sacked if your grammar and spelling is the standard that they produce 6th formers to. :lol:

I think the English department at Braidhurst should be sacked if your grammar and spelling is the standard that they produce 6th formers to. :lol:

rule number one of the internet.

if you're going to pull someone up about spelling/grammar make sure your own spelling/grammar is 100% correct while doing so.

FAIL!