Forfar Friendly

Cakes

Doubt it deserves a thread of it's own but I couldn't find a "Frendlies" thread so...

http://www.forfarathletic.co.uk/official/n...amp;season=2009

MOTHERWELL FRIENDLY TO HELP EUROPA CUP PREPARATIONS

To help Motherwell's preparations for their first game in the Europa League the following week, we have arranged to play them at Station Park on Thursday 8 July with a 7.30p.m. kick off.

has some great memories also,the day we won the league was great[number 12 subs board is in my dads :whistling: ]

Remember that day well! There was some wummin plod running about shouting at folk to return the subs boards. Then the squad came up to the middle of the extremely rickety auld stand and celebrated a bit, looking nervous in case the thing gave way.

Remember that day well! There was some wummin plod running about shouting at folk to return the subs boards. Then the squad came up to the middle of the extremely rickety auld stand and celebrated a bit, looking nervous in case the thing gave way.

Rickoza, was it yourself that posted the 'friendlies' website link a couple of weeks back?

Guest 'Flow

The match hasn't, as yet, been confirmed!

We should be in a position to confirm the Ayr Utd friendly on Sat July 10th at some point today.

EDIT: I've been to Station Park Mj :whistling: That horrible 3-3 CIS Cup game a few years ago and a number of Reserve/U19's games against Dundee Utd!

Been to Sommerset too - plans are not coming off lol....

The match hasn't, as yet, been confirmed!

We should be in a position to confirm the Ayr Utd friendly on Sat July 10th at some point today.

EDIT: I've been to Station Park Mj ;) That horrible 3-3 CIS Cup game a few years ago and a number of Reserve/U19's games against Dundee Utd!

Been to Sommerset too - plans are not coming off lol....

Maybe next year :whistling: I've waited 40-odd years for Montrose so another year or two won't hurt. :D

Guest 'Flow

All three Fraz - it's a first-team squad to take on all three but it'll be mix-and-match with alot of the younger lads to get everyone up to speed...

All three Fraz - it's a first-team squad to take on all three but it'll be mix-and-match with alot of the younger lads to get everyone up to speed...

considering we've only got 9 players aged over 21 (and that's including reynolds) i think it's safe to assume we'll see a few youngsters.