New Strips Released

Robyn

Pretty similar to that MFC, although I think it stretches down to the bottom of the shirt. Not a disaster but does take away from the shirt a bit imo.

It doesn't stretch to the bottom, however there are slashes coming up from the bottom. My first home kit mock up is pretty much spot on, bar the neck. the gaps in the hoop aren't that bad.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the time we pissed ourselves laughing when C****c supporters were up in arms when Umbro split the hoops a few years back?

Pathetic whingeing fuckers every last one of them eh?

:lol:

How exactly is there "whingeing"? I see discussion about the strip and it being two bands rather than a hoop/top having amber panels down the side and what (based on personal opinion) looks better. No moaning, greeting, or "whingeing" just a discussion on the new kit. I don't see ANYBODY getting upset or worried about it :lol:

:lol:

How exactly is there "whingeing"? I see discussion about the strip and it being two bands rather than a hoop/top having amber panels down the side and what (based on personal opinion) looks better. No moaning, greeting, or "whingeing" just a discussion on the new kit. I don't see ANYBODY getting upset or worried about it :lol:

:lol: Yeah

I was talking about Celtic fans :lol:

I know that our fans wouldn't see it as even remotely close to an issue :lol:

Are the shop selling the new tops without a sponsor's logo? Noticed they are ready for pre-order but was wondering if they'll come with or without logo.

No... not basing that on any facts but just no.

The fact the club have released pictures of the kits without sponsors logo doesnt mean they are selling them like that... it means its taking longer to secure a sponsor so they have done the decent thing and shown us what the kits are going to look like.... as they stated.

If we could buy them without the logo then none of the ones with logos would sell!! Obviously that would piss off the sponsors.

Never going to happen. Ever. Only a possibility on kids kits.

Aye ye hink that.

Why wouldnt there be a possibility that they would be sold without a sponsor? I'd say our club are quite good at being a little bit innovative.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, be patient. Until the club announces something officially, none of ye have a fucking clue. All this hysterical speculation gets on my boab.

No... not basing that on any facts but just no.

The fact the club have released pictures of the kits without sponsors logo doesnt mean they are selling them like that... it means its taking longer to secure a sponsor so they have done the decent thing and shown us what the kits are going to look like.... as they stated.

If we could buy them without the logo then none of the ones with logos would sell!! Obviously that would piss off the sponsors.

Never going to happen. Ever. Only a possibility on kids kits.

I'm sure there'd be people willing to part with a bit extra cash to get a top without a sponsor's logo on. This isn't an innovative idea, it's been done before by other clubs (Hibs for one I think). Maybe they could have a limited number without a sponsor and sell them for an extra £5 or £10 above the RRP. Just a thought.

Love the look of both the home and away. It' just a small point but I wish they could do the band all the way around, why is it so difficult? The way Craigan is holding the ball you don't notice it but it was pointed out in posts above. Could someone do a mock-up with the home and white shorts, just to see what it looks like?

Love the look of both the home and away. It' just a small point but I wish they could do the band all the way around, why is it so difficult? The way Craigan is holding the ball you don't notice it but it was pointed out in posts above. Could someone do a mock-up with the home and white shorts, just to see what it looks like?

Diggle what exactly is your issue? People are discussing the new kit, nobody's moaning or whinging, yet you have to get a snide wee dig in whenever you can about "how much people complain"? Finlay pointed it out a page or 2 ago, lay off with the sarcasm.

Diggle what exactly is your issue? People are discussing the new kit, nobody's moaning or whinging, yet you have to get a snide wee dig in whenever you can about "how much people complain"? Finlay pointed it out a page or 2 ago, lay off with the sarcasm.

I'm discussing the new kit too Gazzy B - but obviously disagreeing with yourself and some of the folk who are quite clearly having a moan that the hoop is broken - Oh yes they are - it may be a wee tiny moan or a very small moan but it is a moan nonetheless. No argument about it - it's quite clearly a moan.

I'm glad you and Finlay are watching out for who says what.

i'll say what I like I'm afraid. You guys continue to say that it's poor / it's a shame / that the hoop is broken.

i'll continue to shake my head at how much you all remind me of a cross between Gok Wan and the pathetic Celtic support of a few seasons back.

So, jog on sir if you don't mind.

you have your say - I'll have mine

Thanks

I'm discussing the new kit too Gazzy B - but obviously disagreeing with yourself and some of the folk who are quite clearly having a moan that the hoop is broken - Oh yes they are - it may be a wee tiny moan or a very small moan but it is a moan nonetheless. No argument about it - it's quite clearly a moan.

I'm glad you and Finlay are watching out for who says what.

i'll say what I like I'm afraid. You guys continue to say that it's poor / it's a shame / that the hoop is broken.

i'll continue to shake my head at how much you all remind me of a cross between Gok Wan and the pathetic Celtic support of a few seasons back.

So, jog on sir if you don't mind.

you have your say - I'll have mine

Thanks

Obviously you are disagreeing, which you are no doubt allowed to do. My issue is with the way you are doing it, with your "Gok Wan" and your "whingeing" comments. You're basically telling people they're not allowed to complain. The vast majority of people think the kit is great but that they'd prefer the hoop to go all the way round, which they're perfectly entitled to do. I just don't think it's fair you try shoot them down with your sarcasm.

I'm not watching out for what you say, don't flatter yourself! :( I'm just sayin I noticed somebody saying the same thing a few posts back.

I'm not saying you can't say what you like, and your "shake your head" comment is patronising, and sums up my issue with what you're saying.

And I won't jog on.

Cheers.