Fan's Shares In The Club

carlukemurray

I know of a few who own shares in the club

I'd certainly be interested in buying some if it was possible, but I'm not sure how feasible it is

would imagine for it to be a cash generator in todays financial climate it would have to be a monthly payment type of scheme

£? x 12 or 24 months = share/s

or it could be made more appealing by including it in a 12 month plan to partly pay in advance for next years season ticket + share

so the club would have increased monthly cash income year round

Prior to us going into administration there were plans to have a share issue of sorts and were discussed at the AGM in 2002.

I can't remember the full in's and out's but wasn't ordinary shares that were going to be issued but a new kind of share category which was of similar but slightly lesser in status in that you got to view the account and attend the AGM but voting rights weren't included. Or something along those lines.

Whether those plans are still on a file on a pc, or in a cabinet somewhere in FP, or maybe even whether John Boyle issuing shares to the MST satisfied his desire increased fans shareholding, I don't know but obviously it the last thing the club had to deal with come May 2002.

Prior to us going into administration there were plans to have a share issue of sorts and were discussed at the AGM in 2002.

I can't remember the full in's and out's but wasn't ordinary shares that were going to be issued but a new kind of share category which was of similar but slightly lesser in status in that you got to view the account and attend the AGM but voting rights weren't included. Or something along those lines.

Preference shares?