Euro Proggy

Guest 'Flow

nah it was a brilliant read, no doubting the quality of the articles, just some daft mistakes ie "...half a season under Craig Brown, clinching fourth place in the table after a final 180 minutes of the season which were packed with drama". That just stood out as an obvious one :P also, there was no picture of the programme from the Katowice game :nod: just saying....

nah it was a brilliant read, no doubting the quality of the articles, just some daft mistakes ie "...half a season under Craig Brown, clinching fourth place in the table after a final 180 minutes of the season which were packed with drama". That just stood out as an obvious one :P also, there was no picture of the programme from the Katowice game ;) just saying....
i gave the club mine ;)

Wee spelling mistakes and the like will always get through, pick up any newspaper today and chances are you'll see a few, such is human error, but it is light years away from some of the stuff a few years ago.

We did - a fair few times - although the guy doing it was/is 84 and it was written, in most part, by the bold and best of the Scottish media...

A bad workman always blames the tools! (But don't tell them I said that)

Typos happen all the time. My favourite was in the Motherwell Times years ago before a charity game in Bellshill featuring a few ex-Motherwell players.

They meant to say it was an "Old Crocks" game - but missed out the all-important 'r'...!