Aalesund Home Leg Tickets

Toxteth O'Grady

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we buy tickets on the day of the match? I'm probably heading through early so will the ticket office be open day of game to purchase? I know tomorrow is last day for phone orders but one of my mates isn't sure if he's heading through yet :wallbash:

You should be fine early on on Thursday, its if you appear at the last minute there might be hassles. When waiting in the queue on Saturday one of the folk in the Ticket Office was in conversation about the ticket sales and she commented that whilst it was busy she was happy people were buying early as some were appearing minutes before kick-off expecting to get in, and getting agitated when they had to buy tickets.

You should be fine early on on Thursday, its if you appear at the last minute there might be hassles. When waiting in the queue on Saturday one of the folk in the Ticket Office was in conversation about the ticket sales and she commented that whilst it was busy she was happy people were buying early as some were appearing minutes before kick-off expecting to get in, and getting agitated when they had to buy tickets.

ok thanks mate. Anyone any ideas of opening hours Thursday? Gonna go to office straight from train

ok thanks mate. Anyone any ideas of opening hours Thursday? Gonna go to office straight from train

Open till 7pm on Thursday. I'm guessing it opens at 9:15am as usual. If you get there by 6pm you'll maybe be ok for a ticket. Any later might be pushing it a bit.

Bought my tickets on the way home from work at quarter past 4.

Had to wait about 10 minutes, there was about 6 people in front and when I left there was about 6 waiting.

Pretty steady.

I didn't get my season ticket seats in the Cooper but got 3 across from them in the last section nearest the East Stand.

It is looking pretty full so far and with the away support 2 - 400 there could be a great atmosphere.

C'mon the Well ;):drinks::thumbup:

see if you order online, do you collect the tickets at the ticket office or are they delivered? i thought that you had to pick them up but someone on the mfc facebook had left a comment along the lines of "order them online, dont have to wait in a queue and get them delivered to your door". and so im just wanting to make sure?

see if you order online, do you collect the tickets at the ticket office or are they delivered? i thought that you had to pick them up but someone on the mfc facebook had left a comment along the lines of "order them online, dont have to wait in a queue and get them delivered to your door". and so im just wanting to make sure?

today at midday was the last phone internet orders for postal tickets according to the official site so you would have to queue and collect or just Queue and pay/collect

KEY EVENTS:

Monday 2nd Aug 2010:Last day for Phone/Internet Bookings & Postal Orders - 12pm

Thursday 5th Aug 2010Motherwell vs Aalesund (7.45pm) KO

I BELIEVE YOU CAN'T NOW ORDER ON LINE, GOT MINE MAST WEEK AND POSTED OUT NEXT DAY, BUT NOT AVAILABLE TO ORDER ON WEB SITE TODAY.

I got them on line for last game and opted to pick up from office but there was a hell of a job finding my tickets so perhaps thats why they are not doing online so close to the game.

POD stand was sold out yesterday. Davie Cooper was very close to selling out. I think the East still had a few big bunches of seats at the ends. It seems there has been a constant queue at the ticket office since the end of last week, could the East being full by tomorrow as well.

I ordered online asking for box office pick-up (sure I did anyway) and the ticket came through my door yesterday.

All cool but I generally prefer box office pick-up as the mail round my way can be unreliable at times to say the least.

I bought a ticket online the other day which came yesterday but it has the word DUPLICATE printed on it, does anyone know if this is a problem? The tickets I bought the other week don't say it on them! I tried to phone Fir Park but every time I select option 2 for tickets it just repeats the choices again!