Real Radio Phone In

East_Stand_Al

Heard tonight that subject to the club giving permission the Real Radio Football phone in will be live from Fir Park on thursday.

Ewen Cameron was waxing lyrical about the 'Well and wants to get the whole nation rooting for us on Thursday.

Thoughts ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them to bolt, thay are almost as bad as clyde in the negatvity the bring down on the scottish game particularly the provincial clubs, and they have crucified MFC on many occasions

sure they will try and spin this gig out as being positive, but it'll bring us nothing

If Motherwell were stupid enough to tell Real Radio to piss off (and I doubt they will be) it really would be rather sad.

I'm guessing the club will make a little money from it, and it'll probably mean some free advertising for any tickets that remain for the game.

Good stuff.

If Motherwell were stupid enough to tell Real Radio to piss off (and I doubt they will be) it really would be rather sad.

I'm guessing the club will make a little money from it, and it'll probably mean some free advertising for any tickets that remain for the game.

Good stuff.

Careful there David that post is very close to being an outbreak of common sense, as I've said before not sure theres a place for commonsense and intelligent debate in here :nod:

Lucky enough not to get Real Radio down south and therefore I am lucky enough to have never heard the bloke but any publicity must be a good thing!!

Try and imagine the phone in after we beat Odense 2-0 to qualify for the group stages and Utrecht do an FC Braga and hump celtic 3-0 to launch them straight out of Europe :nod: :nod:

He really wound me up a while back and I stopped listening to the phone in as it is the real radio old firm whinge in, don't have a problem them coming to Fir Park, Ewan can see our park for himself and shut the fuck up trying to slag us off when we were paying out good money to get it sorted and suffering in the transfer market.

The plastic Jambo actually read the last thread about him and was calling us keyboard hardmen on the old firm whinge in, so if he comes to Fir Park, mind and give him the welcome we would give Keevins.

He really wound me up a while back and I stopped listening to the phone in as it is the real radio old firm whinge in.

Wouldn't the fact that both Rangers & Celtic fans represent something like 80%, if not more, of Scottish football fans kind of explain why it's mostly Old Firm fans who ring the show?