Gow In Talks With Motherwell Gaffer Brown

Wellworn

Would question another player on a one year deal though.

A multi-year deal for Fraser hasn't really worked out well. For a youth/young player who has potential I see the sense, in a injury prone guy with something to prove I think its prudent in this case, that is if its true.

Forgive me not knowing this, but what position does he play, i heard something on the radio yesterday... linking him to a few clubs and that his wage demands are outrageous for any other team less the top two......Is he a striker

He's a winger, he's fast and I reckon he'll punt your boyfriend Humphrey onto the subs bench ..... cue the CAPS LOCK injected rant.

He's actually a Striker but in the past few years has moved more into a Creative Midfielder role - Good with Falkirk, Rangers saw promise, Dodgy with Hibs, on the physio's bench more than his own bed.

He's a winger, he's fast and I reckon he'll punt your boyfriend Humphrey onto the subs bench ..... cue the CAPS LOCK injected rant.

He's actually a Striker but in the past few years has moved more into a Creative Midfielder role - Good with Falkirk, Rangers saw promise, Dodgy with Hibs, on the physio's bench more than his own bed.

I think you gave the arguement both for and against :rolleyes:

With regard to your response above, i wondered how long it would be untill your CAPS LOCK one liner would return.

That aside your bottom comment actually meant something to me, and just so you dont feel as though your dig was wasted on me, its highly unlikely that he will punt my b/f onto the subs bench, as you so childishly suggested. Roger out.

Sadly its the Hibs Gow who then did his hamstring, although I accept he was a star at both Airdrie and Falkirk about 4/5 years ago.

If he has signed though then Brown/Knox must see something that he can bring to the team and when/if he runs out in a Well shirt then we should all give him a chance.

Would question another player on a one year deal though.

Asked my Airdrie mate his opinion on him when word broke of our apparent interest and he considers him to be one of the finest players to have served them in a good number of years. He reckons he would be a great signing for us.

His Airdrieness perhaps slightly skewed my opinion of him, thinking to games gone by I recollect considering him as something a luxury player or one that comes into things when the hard-work is done. Obviously clean slate if he does come here.

I'd give him a chance.

There's plenty of players who've failed elsewhere and rejuvenated their careers at Fir Park.

Not sure what I think of this one - I remember Bairns mates at the time he was with Falkirk saying that although he seemed to be a media darling, apart from the fact he was a whippet, he wasn't that impressive, and they hoped to get decent money and get him out.

He's had a few moves around since then, and I'd like to think he's improved and matured from the spell down south- presumably CB sees something in the guy.

MON RA DOSSERS