The Main Stand - You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself!

nethertonwellfan

I was in the main stand tonight - it doesn't even deserve it's true name - and I tried my hardest to get them to join in with the rest of the well fans. However, I was fighting a losing battle as the fans had no desire or passion to get behind the team!

If anyone on here was in the main stand tonight where the fucking hell were you ? You went missing tonight when you team needed you most! You moaned at any misplaced pass yet didn't sing when we needed you!

You should be ashamed of yourselves and thank god i'm in my usual seat in the East stand on Sunday. I was pishing against the wind tonight.

As for the boys in the East and Cooper well done you tried your very best :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to your bed and sleep it off

everybody doesn't have to be like you and wear silly hats and shout and bawl to be a supporter

all types of fans in our support, and it needs to be that way

To be fair you weren't in the main stand! I tried my best to get an atmosphere going and they looked at me as if I was a diddy (which I most probably am :rolleyes: ).

But come on tonight was the night we needed to let our hair down and some people would rather moan at a pish pass than applaud a great cross! I'm sorry but I was pissed off!

To be fair you weren't in the main stand! I tried my best to get an atmosphere going and they looked at me as if I was a diddy (which I most probably am :lol: ).

But come on tonight was the night we needed to let our hair down and some people would rather moan at a pish pass than applaud a great cross! I'm sorry but I was pissed off!

No tonight is a night like any other night that the club needs these supporters to pay in and help finance the club to keep it alive, I dare say many of them have served their time on the terraces

and many others will choose the more refined punters sitting around them :unsure: or simply the better view

they are not in it just for the atmosphere although I'm sure they enjoyed your attempts at getting one going

what I'm saying is you have no right to say they should all be ashamed of themselves just because they are different from yourself,

oh and for the record there were plenty of the crabbit c***s in the East bemoaning slack passes instead of applauding decent play

......everybody doesn't have to be like you......and shout and bawl to be a supporter......

For me its not enough to simply attend a match to be classed as a supporter. The team NEEDED and DESERVED vocal backing from EVERY Well fan last night, so if people were sitting quietly or getting on the team's back then that's poor form.

Everyone is entitled to support the team how they see fit, but last night required a bouncing atmosphere from minute one. Those who opted out, in my opinion, let the team down.

If people weren't prepared to roar the team on for a match of this magnitude, then they never will be.

#

unbelievable

who the fuk mades those rules up?

have you seen many of our regular main stand supporters? and all those casual/floating part timers that were in with them tonight

a bouncing atmosphere from minute one, better tell St Andrews or whatever two bob first aid mob we now use

I'm going to my bed, even the normally more sensible posters have lost the plot

I was out tonight, as you all know me being a dick at the Hamilton game in Febuary means I cant go

But I happened to be out on my bike and could hear the noise from the stadium at the Clyde Bridge, it was clearly "Come on ye Well" and to hear it from that distance the atmosphere must have been good. Fuck it if the fans in the P.O.D Stand could weren't shouting, it sounded like the other 3 stands made up for it

For me its not enough to simply attend a match to be classed as a supporter. The team NEEDED and DESERVED vocal backing from EVERY Well fan last night, so if people were sitting quietly or getting on the team's back then that's poor form.

Everyone is entitled to support the team how they see fit, but last night required a bouncing atmosphere from minute one. Those who opted out, in my opinion, let the team down.

If people weren't prepared to roar the team on for a match of this magnitude, then they never will be.

i usually agree with your posts but that is absolute pish.how does it make me less of a supporter if i'd rather sit fairly quietly and pay attention to the match rather than jump about and sing myself hoarse?people support the team how they see fit and it's not as if it makes a difference, from the last few seasons the better the atmosphere for these big games the poorer we perform.if i pay £20-£22 to get in then it's up to me how i want to show support for the team and it's utter shite saying folk like that are less of a fan because they don't shout and sing throughout the game. :unsure:

I have no voice left and was in the POD tonight. Wee bit quiet I agree but I was asked to sit down twice by the stewards so does that count? :tumbleweed:

that was fucking really irritating, some guy in the back row kept telling folk to sit down every time there was a chance and eventually got told where to go by the guy next to me. :dash2:

I was in the main stand tonight - it doesn't even deserve it's true name - and I tried my hardest to get them to join in with the rest of the well fans. However, I was fighting a losing battle as the fans had no desire or passion to get behind the team!

If anyone on here was in the main stand tonight where the fucking hell were you ? You went missing tonight when you team needed you most! You moaned at any misplaced pass yet didn't sing when we needed you!

You should be ashamed of yourselves and thank god i'm in my usual seat in the East stand on Sunday. I was pishing against the wind tonight.

As for the boys in the East and Cooper well done you tried your very best :tumbleweed:

Whatever........loser

bawz, i was about 3 rows back and never heard anything like that, you're too used tae sitting wae the nutters in the corner. :tumbleweed:

I don't sit in any corner (unless it's in the pub) ! I'm a section F man ! :dash2:

And I got told to shut it twice fae the auld yin in front of me :dash2:

I don't sit in any corner (unless it's in the pub) ! I'm a section F man ! :dash2:

And I got told to shut it twice fae the auld yin in front of me :dash2:

Fuck him get tore right in Netherton old bawsack is the reason we lost the tie end of! :tumbleweed: