Motherwell Players For Scotland

prideoflanarkshire

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure if any Motherwell player was good enough for the national team they'd be in it. Sadly none are and im saying that as a Well and Scotland fan. :D . I think Hammell is a better full back than Wallace mind you but NONE of them are international class.

Now that Wallace is injured , surely Levein has to have a look at Hammell. Or will he wait too see if Mulgrew manages to get back in Celtic team !

Really is there any better "true" left backs in the SPL ?

I'm still of the opinion the Reynolds wouldn't be out of place in the squad. Fed up saying it though.

For me for their goal the other night - Weir did an impersonation of a pillar at Stonehenge to allow the cross to come in and McManus did some sort of Wii Fit Dance Mat move to try and block the shot.

If Reynolds ever does summit like that the guy gets 'crustified'.

Oh and btw I sent that Fucker levein a photo of him the other day just in case he didn't know what he looked like :D

I'm still of the opinion the Reynolds wouldn't be out of place in the squad. Fed up saying it though.

For me for their goal the other night - Weir did an impersonation of a pillar at Stonehenge to allow the cross to come in and McManus did some sort of Wii Fit Dance Mat move to try and block the shot.

If Reynolds ever does summit like that the guy gets 'crustified'.

Oh and btw I sent that Fucker levein a photo of him the other day just in case he didn't know what he looked like :lol:

Nae way that the Speccy wank will cap a Motherwell player. It isnt the 'safe' option :D

Nicky Cusack :nod:

Absofuckinlutely. I have hated the specky bastard since then. I had this conversation with John Robertson, I told him that that Hearts team were the dirtiest team I have ever seen. He said that they used to come to Fir Park expecting a blood bath.

Absofuckinlutely. I have hated the specky bastard since then. I had this conversation with John Robertson, I told him that that Hearts team were the dirtiest team I have ever seen. He said that they used to come to Fir Park expecting a blood bath.

Robertson wis too wee tae be dirty so he just cheated :nod:

Nicky Cusack :nod:

Before my time, so my apologies for that.

I just don't know what people expect more than anything. I know you shouldn't pick someone on the basis of 'who else is there', but seriously, outside Levein, who else is there?!