Last Time We Were 3 Up Away From Home At H/t In Spl

PettyWulliegrew

Good call, forgot all about that. Before that probably in the 5-0 game against Killie at home. What about away from home?

The Killie game was my sons first game, if i can remember right was that our first win of the season ?

He was well impressed but still fell asleep ! :wallbash::blush:

Can't confirm righ tnow, but I'm pretty sure we were 3-0 up during one of the two humpings we gave Dunfermline late 80s at EEP. Think it might have been the 5-0 Johnny Gahagan match. That probably was the last time before today that I can think of.

Yer right you know! That was the previous occasion I can recall, was also the game when Stevie Hammel was accused of racial comments against Sylla, and Adams was sent off for clubbing the same I think...

Scottish Premier - KO 15:00

St Johnstone 2 (0) - 3(3) Motherwell

Saint Johnstone scorers - Parker 52, Sylla 72

Motherwell scorers - Spencer 6 Adams 40 Townsley 43

At McDiarmid Park on 23-12-2000

St Johnstone: Main ,Dods ,Bollan ,Dasovic (Lovenkrands ,63 ) ,Weir ,Kane ,Connolly (Russell ,80 ) ,Sylla ,McCluskey ,McBride ,Parker

Subs not used: Cuthbert,O'Neill,Marc McCulloch,

Motherwell: Goram ,Corrigan ,McMillan ,Strong ,Spencer (McClen ,52 ) ,McCulloch (Oueifio ,83 ) ,Adams (sent off 49),Twaddle ,Hammell ,Townsley ,Leitch

Subs not used Woods,Nicholas,Elliott,

Bookings: Dods ,Sylla (St Johnstone) Adams ,Hammell (Motherwell)

Attendance: 3489

Referee: David Somers (Scotland

Yer right you know! That was the previous occasion I can recall, was also the game when Stevie Hammel was accused of racial comments against Sylla, and Adams was sent off for clubbing the same I think...

Scottish Premier - KO 15:00

St Johnstone 2 (0) - 3(3) Motherwell

Saint Johnstone scorers - Parker 52, Sylla 72

Motherwell scorers - Spencer 6 Adams 40 Townsley 43

At McDiarmid Park on 23-12-2000

St Johnstone: Main ,Dods ,Bollan ,Dasovic (Lovenkrands ,63 ) ,Weir ,Kane ,Connolly (Russell ,80 ) ,Sylla ,McCluskey ,McBride ,Parker

Subs not used: Cuthbert,O'Neill,Marc McCulloch,

Motherwell: Goram ,Corrigan ,McMillan ,Strong ,Spencer (McClen ,52 ) ,McCulloch (Oueifio ,83 ) ,Adams (sent off 49),Twaddle ,Hammell ,Townsley ,Leitch

Subs not used Woods,Nicholas,Elliott,

Bookings: Dods ,Sylla (St Johnstone) Adams ,Hammell (Motherwell)

Attendance: 3489

Referee: David Somers (Scotland

Wast hat the game Spencer scored from the half way line ?

Think it was from 88 yards or so. :wallbash: Aye, it was a long-range effort I'm sure. And a good goal at that, not like the one O'Boyle was gifted in a certain other match we'll just forget about now....

That was also the game, if memory servers, that Stevie Hammell was accused (and subsequently completely cleared by the powers that be) by the St Johnstone fans of making a racist remark at Momo Sylla?

Amazing how much damage a petted lip can do when you're three zip down at the interval eh?

Wonder what, if anything, happened to the fans doing the accusing given Hammy had a good while to actually clear his name...?